Pre Match Blackburn Rovers v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Hopefully NP is able to select an unchanged team, never an easy place to win, but same attitude/form and we can get all 3 points. Vardy close to a suspension but I hope he continues his up-beat form , looked a bit below par on Saturday as did Nugent. I think we can win this 1-2 Vardy Nugent

Tricky one this, Blackburn are a decent team so I expect then to have a real go at us. 3-0 to the Foxes it is then.

I'll be buying tickets for this one tomorrow so I'd like to see a good one. A few weeks ago I had this one down, along with Forest away, as the one we'd see our run ended in. They seem to have dropped off a little since then so I'm more confident now. I've never been to Ewood Park so I'm quite excited about this. I'll be going up alone so if anybody can recommend a pub and offer some company I'd be grateful.

I'll be buying tickets for this one tomorrow so I'd like to see a good one. A few weeks ago I had this one down, along with Forest away, as the one we'd see our run ended in. They seem to have dropped off a little since then so I'm more confident now. I've never been to Ewood Park so I'm quite excited about this. I'll be going up alone so if anybody can recommend a pub and offer some company I'd be grateful.

Blackburn used to have a decent away pub (The Fernhurst) however this is home fans only now. The Golden Cup or Uncle Jacks appear to be the recommended alternatives. Both are about 15-20 minutes from the ground.

Blackburn used to have a decent away pub (The Fernhurst) however this is home fans only now. The Golden Cup or Uncle Jacks appear to be the recommended alternatives. Both are about 15-20 minutes from the ground.

We usually end up in there, you can normally park in the road at the side and it's an easy getaway after the match.

This one has gone from one of my favourite away games to easily one of the most depressingly shit football days out there.

Went last season and the old away pub was a bloody hungry horse plastic food outlet with an atmosphere that was as stale as the burger buns. No real alternative on the same level is available and to top it off it was a dull, grey day making the derelict shit hole look even less appealing.

Have a good one if you are going :icon_wink

Will do cheers :038:

In all honesty it should be a lot better this season for various reasons, not least the fact that you can enjoy the company of a few hundred Belgians.

We're the Bayern Munich of the Championship according to James Richardson on The Football Weekly podcast......

We're the Bayern Munich of the Championship according to James Richardson on The Football Weekly podcast......

I think some people may be getting carried away.

Mark Lawrenson on Football Focus:

"The thing about the Championship is everybody beats each other , apart from Leicester"

Lovely stuff

In all honesty it should be a lot better this season for various reasons, not least the fact that you can enjoy the company of a few hundred Belgians.

They've cancelled their trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570