Post Match Blackpool 3 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still surprised Pantsil hasn't been given a chance... Is he ever even mentioned? I wonder if he's even still with the club.

I didn't see him play at the start of the season, when he was supposedly pretty bad, but Peltier has been bad in most of the games I've seen him in and NP seems to have given most other fringe players a chance, so why not Pantsil? From memory, I don't think he's been in a single match squad since Pearson returned.

I thought he'd be a good signing when we got him...

That's right. I found it particularly strange that even in our FA Cup game against Chelsea, with seven subs, he left Painstil out of the squad. I don't know if that stands as a testament to Tom Hopper or juts shows that Pearson's fallen out with Painstil.

That's right. I found it particularly strange that even in our FA Cup game against Chelsea, with seven subs, he left Painstil out of the squad. I don't know if that stands as a testament to Tom Hopper or juts shows that Pearson's fallen out with Painstil.

To be fair to Pearson, Sven didn't play Pantsil either (after a poor first game) and I am sure that the original idea was for him to be our number one right back with Peltier as cover.

To be fair to Pearson, Sven didn't play Pantsil either (after a poor first game) and I am sure that the original idea was for him to be our number one right back with Peltier as cover.

Really is a conundrum. His past suggests that he's a good defender. I'd love to know the reason why.

Maybe he wanted to fill that slot with an attacker rather than a full back :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669