Blackpool match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylla off Ashley Chambers on. :038: :038: :038: :038: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;) :)

thorugh. JUST. Bring on the premiership boring boys

East Anglia Fox said:
I made some vital last minute clearances on the playground last week!

Same here, I scored a superb five yards diving header, truly awesome. I did once go up for a header, some lad decided to do a headover kick. Whoosh, Adidas trainer in my face. I came off the playground looking like Terry Butcher.

I also have the quickest sending off of all time at Primary School level.

DesertFox said:
GO ON ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You must be good at coaching. ;)

Through to the next round, fairly decent performance and a good run out for the youngsters like Stearman, Sheehan, Hamill and now Chambo has at least tasted first team action. Just a shame Elvis couldnt get off the mark.

im buzzing after chambo's debut, what a moment

overall a solid performance apart from one slip up, MDV doing well getting 2 goals, hughes played well, bit of a risk to bring him on, but were through to the proper rounds then, vs Villa away anyone???

Yeah hopefully we get an easy team next round! I'd prefer that to a Premiership team. Surely we get more money for going further in the competition than for playing a big team don't we?

Hazzman said:
Same here, I scored a superb five yards diving header, truly awesome. I did once go up for a header, some lad decided to do a headover kick. Whoosh, Adidas trainer in my face. I came off the playground looking like Terry Butcher.

I also have the quickest sending off of all time at Primary School level.

Once at lunchtime I did a bit of an "Andy Lonergan" when I took an absoulutely textbook goal kick and saw it go over all 20 something people on the playground and into the other goal.

Man Utd at Old Trafford or the scousers at Anfield please. Probably end up with Grimsby at home though.

Wigan 3-8 Villa :eek: :eek: :eek:

i just told my villa mate over msn i though villa were boring (before the match) lol, hes ripping the mick outta me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00