Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to realise that this season is over, it's a nothing season, pointless and just an inconvenience.

We wont get relegated and im not even going to mention the other word.

We are the also ran, here to make up the numbers, an average joe, a fair midling show, the kids who made their own group because they didn't belong to one, the wankers, the unecesarry, the pointless, the wanderers, the lost boys, the things.

If only hibernation was an option.

Last edited:
i think Fryatt deserves a chance in the team next game, sub all the time

even though he has been shit for how long? he deserves as much as our other failing players such as kaebi in my eyes

Shit. :(

Que the 'Were Going Down' threads and opinions, and general pessimism. :(

We won't go down but anybody who at any point this season thought we would go up were or are deluded IMO.Its the hysteria when we win and the desperation when we lose that I find puzzling.

People need to realise that this season is over, it's a nothing season, pointless and just an inconvenience.

We wont get relegated and im not even going to mention the other word.

We are the also ran, here to make up the numbers, an average joe, a fair midling show, the kids who made their own group because they didn't belong to one, the wankers, the unecesarry, the pointless, the wanderers, the lost boys, the things.

If only hibernation was an option.

i wont trawl through any leeds message boards to highlight where i've heard that before, but i think until our club realises this is a real possibility the longer we will stay down at the botton counting how many wins puts us 6th

i wont trawl through any leeds message boards to highlight where i've heard that before, but i think until our club realises this is a real possibility the longer we will stay down at the botton counting how many wins puts us 6th

As in other seasons we won't go down,not because we are too good but because there are teams worse than us.

As in other seasons we won't go down,not because we are too good but because there are teams worse than us.

until one or more teams below us sack their manager and you get the usual run of games when players start with the chin up attitude to the season.....meanwhile ours goes out being just as inept as we have been most of the season. hopefully no teams below us sack their managers

Compering us to the leeds situation is pointless, our circumstances are very different and without a doubt we have a better team than they did.

There are at least 3 teams in this division worse than us.

Matt Piper as erudite as ever.
Why is this joker employed by RL?

Matt Piper as erudite as ever.
Why is this joker employed by RL?

he spent many years, playing many matches at our great club....feck knows why anyone even cares to remember the bloke

he spent many years, playing many matches at our great club....feck knows why anyone even cares to remember the bloke

He's not very good on the radio though.

In fact, him and Jon Barber render the commentary absolutely ****ing abysmal.

Deluded feckers. It is a very real option, have you not seen the table?

but next week could see us start another unbeaten run and push for promotion and untold glories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00