Blackpool Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in our hearts HF we are saying we wont but in reality we wouldnt be foolish enough to totally dismiss it.

I know Lazzer but we hear the same fecking thing around this time every year.You would think they would at least wait until theres a very real danger of it.Last week we were looking at the Play offs now we are fighting relegation.Its fecking crazy:icon_roll

You would think they would at least wait until theres a very real danger of it

its best to prepare yourself. i get the feeling the players don't realise there is a chance of relegation, which does make it more probable than if they took note and pulled their fingers out. we've been fortunate in the last two games prior to today, our luck obviously ran out...if its not back next week its coffee smelling time

We_Are_DOOMED_by_ladydolphin_ak.jpg

Over the season - and the previous few seasons - we have been very, very poor. And fom the safety of Stockholm it must be difficult to understand how painful we are to watch. The talk of us dramatically climbing the table has been plain ridiculous and I think most people understand that.

I don't think we will get relegated....but we are obviously in danger. Holloway has brought in some journeymen players that have undoubtedly strengthened the squad and probably will secure safety. However, you can't expect to bring in loads of new players in January and produce a side that will get consistently good results.

I agree with the view that this season is now a pain to be endured rather than enjoyed - let's just hope that there is a significant improvement next season.

After a relativley recent move to Stockholm (six months ago) and as an ex-season ticket holder travelling home and away for many, many seasons I am painfully aware how bad we can be to watch...

but having travelled back several times this season and having watched performances from the Allen and Megson teams I honestly believe we are gradually improving in both shape,effort and performance under Holloway...

I agree that it isn't going to happen overnight but I get really f**ked off with the 'prophets of doom 'brigade....we are not going down...as HF says look at the bookies odds....

Maybe my optimism is misplaced after today's result but recent performances indicate that there is more desire to wear the blue shirt under Holloway than in recent seasons... this alone makes me feel a lot more comfortable about security this season than last and more hopeful about next season...as a club we need to make steady progression based on steady improvement
but I still believe we can play some entertaining football in that journey.....

bring on Plymouth....it could even be fun.....:icon_wink

After a relativley recent move to Stockholm (six months ago) and as an ex-season ticket holder travelling home and away for many, many seasons I am painfully aware how bad we can be to watch...

but having travelled back several times this season and having watched performances from the Allen and Megson teams I honestly believe we are gradually improving in both shape,effort and performance under Holloway...

I agree that it isn't going to happen overnight but I get really f**ked off with the 'prophets of doom 'brigade....we are not going down...as HF says look at the bookies odds....

Maybe my optimism is misplaced after today's result but recent performances indicate that there is more desire to wear the blue shirt under Holloway than in recent seasons... this alone makes me feel a lot more comfortable about security this season than last and more hopeful about next season...as a club we need to make steady progression based on steady improvement
but I still believe we can play some entertaining football in that journey.....

bring on Plymouth....it could even be fun.....:icon_wink

Well said :038::038::038:

We simply cannot afford another massive chop and change summer. In fairness we have lost to a sucker punch today, however back-to-back wins at home should mean we should not be too unhappy tonight. More importantly, this summer we need to let the dead rot walk, and concentrate on what we have to get ready for next season, in the Championship.

We simply cannot afford another massive chop and change summer. In fairness we have lost to a sucker punch today, however back-to-back wins at home should mean we should not be too unhappy tonight. More importantly, this summer we need to let the dead rot walk, and concentrate on what we have to get ready for next season, in the Championship.

Not saying chop and change on a massive scale ,but how many player will still be here in the summer :102:,our wingers are on loan so the keeper and a few more are on loan .

yes we mite get them to stay after their loans is up but we have very little back up ,and the back up we do have is just not good enough to push for the prem IMO .

weather that be through the play off's or automatic promotion next season :002:

its best to prepare yourself. i get the feeling the players don't realise there is a chance of relegation, which does make it more probable than if they took note and pulled their fingers out. we've been fortunate in the last two games prior to today, our luck obviously ran out...if its not back next week its coffee smelling time

Heard the same post for the last 3 seasons..sorry:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00