blackpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: pre-blackpool match thread

Not mention all the extra wees as the excitement builds!

It would be great if this opening fixture were to sell out. It would be a big vote of confidence in what Milan and Martin have done so far.

I presume that the corollary of that theory is that the lack of a sell-out crowd will be a vote of no confidence in what they have achieved.

It is not possible for us to sell out due to the ridiculous all season ticket sections.

I don't think that the all season ticket sections are at all ridiculous. City fans have been given a chance to show whether they want to sit next to the away fans in a way that offers more security to all concerned. The lack of take-up of these seats is a massive NO-vote for the idea and those that trumpet on about moving the Kop should see this for what it really is.

I don't think that the all season ticket sections are at all ridiculous. City fans have been given a chance to show whether they want to sit next to the away fans in a way that offers more security to all concerned. The lack of take-up of these seats is a massive NO-vote for the idea and those that trumpet on about moving the Kop should see this for what it really is.

or support their team regardless, that would be a shock

Expecting the following or MA isn't true to his word about picking on merit:

Henderson, Stearman, N'Gotty, McAuley, Chambers, Wesolowski, Kishishev, Clemence, Mattock, Hume, De Vries

Neilson, Kenton, Sheehan, Campbell, Newton

De Vries to go down injured early doors as we struggle to break through a well organised Blackpool side. Campbell comes on leaving us with two very similar midgets up front. Dominate first half but go one down on a breakaway late in first half (Stearman to blame for not tracking back). Come out all guns blazing in 2nd half, get back on level terms with Hume pen after Wesolowski is brought down (dodgy decision). Concede winning goal after mix up in our box at a corner late on. MA spoken to by D'Urso in injury time as he loses plot.

Attendance: 22,881 (most leave worrying about potential humilation at Accrington Stanley)

Thats rubbish, people should have a choice on where they want to sit on a game by game basis. The moving the KOP is absolutely nothing to do with this, it's a idea dreamt up by fans and has no bearing on L1.

All this has achieved is ensuring that we are certain to never achieve a sell out no matter how well the team is performing.

the club doesn't get as much money as it could
We should be allowing everyone who wants to come to a game get a seat
If we are performing well enough we should be able to show our full support

This season ticket only crap only hinders the club.

If we are going to start forcing regulations on certain areas of the ground then lets have a 16 year old minimum age limit on the KOP.

We would never of guessed from last year that MDV & Hume to be favourites to start upfront for a side who wanting to compete for promotion

We would never of guessed from last year that MDV & Hume to be favourites to start upfront for a side who wanting to compete for promotion

Thats because it wont work

Thats rubbish, people should have a choice on where they want to sit on a game by game basis. The moving the KOP is absolutely nothing to do with this, it's a idea dreamt up by fans and has no bearing on L1.

All this has achieved is ensuring that we are certain to never achieve a sell out no matter how well the team is performing.

the club doesn't get as much money as it could
We should be allowing everyone who wants to come to a game get a seat
If we are performing well enough we should be able to show our full support

This season ticket only crap only hinders the club.

If we are going to start forcing regulations on certain areas of the ground then lets have a 16 year old minimum age limit on the KOP.

I'm struggling to work this out. You're against regulations in some parts of the ground and think a particularly stupid one elsewhere will improve things? :102:

Expecting the following or MA isn't true to his word about picking on merit:

Henderson, Stearman, N'Gotty, McAuley, Chambers, Wesolowski, Kishishev, Clemence, Mattock, Hume, De Vries

Neilson, Kenton, Sheehan, Campbell, Newton

De Vries to go down injured early doors as we struggle to break through a well organised Blackpool side. Campbell comes on leaving us with two very similar midgets up front. Dominate first half but go one down on a breakaway late in first half (Stearman to blame for not tracking back). Come out all guns blazing in 2nd half, get back on level terms with Hume pen after Wesolowski is brought down (dodgy decision). Concede winning goal after mix up in our box at a corner late on. MA spoken to by D'Urso in injury time as he loses plot.

Attendance: 22,881 (most leave worrying about potential humilation at Accrington Stanley)

If you wish to swear please keep it to general chat.

:018::018::018:

I'm struggling to work this out. You're against regulations in some parts of the ground and think a particularly stupid one elsewhere will improve things? :102:

thats the point :icon_roll

I presume that the corollary of that theory is that the lack of a sell-out crowd will be a vote of no confidence in what they have achieved.

Bocs you little tease! A sell-out or near sell-out (STs only near Away fans!) would be a BIG vote of confidence in MM and MA. Anything around 25000+ is still a vote of confidence in them, especially considering that Blackpool are not exactly as big a draw as Wolves, Charlton, Sheffield United, Coventry etc would be.

Have fun you lot at the game - I am expecting it to be a very tight game.

My flight from Perth is about 3.30pm your time on Saturday, so I may just receive a goal alert or two before I head off. I wont know the result until I get to Dubai, so I will be living on my nerves until I find out.

I hope you enjoy a terrific performance and 3 points

Last edited:
Re: What's your starting line up for saturday

Goalie
Henderson

Defenders
Chambers
McAugley
Kisso
Stears

Midfield
Hellings
Kishi
Clemence
Newts

Strikers
Hume
De Vries

Subs:
DJ
Fryatt
Hendo
Mattock
Kaebi (if he's fit)
Sappleton

Any reason why hendo is in goal and sub? :icon_wink

____________________Henderson

Stearman______McAuley_____NGotty_______Chambers

Newton______Clemence(c) ____Kishishev_____Mattock

_______________Hume______De Vries

Subs:
DJ
Nielsen
Hellings
Kenton
Weslowski

Juist wonder whether kenton might start.

____________________Henderson

Chambers______McAuley_____NGotty_______Kenton

Newton______Clemence(c) ____Kishishev_____Hume

_______________Campbell______De Vries

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLL FECKING YEA

ONE MORE SLEEPLESS NIGHT AND A BREAKIEE LEFT TILL THE START OF THE SEASON....WELL I'M FECKING EXCITEDD!!!!!

finally the season starts all the waiting over...if we sign a player today it will be a great set up for tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669