Blackpool Promoted To Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky Rhydal. :icon_lol:

Well played to Ollie, still like him a lot as a manager and a bloke despite what happened here. :038:

Delighted that Blackpool won. Will this mean that the Cardiff 'buyers' will now ditch them?

I think they will have second thoughts. They should have been expelled from the play-offs because of their debt to the inland revenue. I can't see this debt being met now.
Great result.

Delighted that Blackpool won. Will this mean that the Cardiff 'buyers' will now ditch them?

I think they will have second thoughts. They should have been expelled from the play-offs because of their debt to the inland revenue. I can't see this debt being met now.
Great result.

it would be easy for some to speculate that the ownership issue may have been arranged to gain a stay of execution until their promotion was secured, although that would be cynical

what's that coming over the hill? is it the taxman? is it the taxman?

Commiserations to Cardiff but **** me I hate Chopra.. mardy arse little runt.

I am more happy that the cheating ***** that is Bothroyd is still in the CCC :icon_lol:

Well I was soooo tempted to send a text to my Cardiff mate as soon as the final whislte went but I tohught of her little lad crying and thought better of doing exactly what she did to me minutes seconds after we lost the penalty shoot out at their place.

I AM the better person!:icon_bigg

Anyhoo just for us........ANOTHER photo of Chopra crying!

Attachments

• 30863_441968718326_604318326_5755996_890640_n.jpg
    30863_441968718326_604318326_5755996_890640_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 139
Unlucky Rhydal. :icon_lol:

Well played to Ollie, still like him a lot as a manager and a bloke despite what happened here. :038:

There was no question in my mind that he was a good man. I knew people on the cleaning staff at Belvoir Drive (sadly no longer there) who said how nice he was especially compared with Martin Allen who they detested.
There was a question mark against him as a manager. That has now been removed.

For me one of the most unsavoury memories of thed recent season was the obscene chanting against a good man by a section of the crowd that knew he could not respond in kind. .
Ian Holloway has answered those chants superbly.

I am more happy that the cheating ***** that is Bothroyd is still in the CCC :icon_lol:

Yeah.....REAL shame he got crocked early on:081:.

Sorry Rhydal, but Cardiff didn`t deserve it today & only got thru`the semi on a missed offside call:icon_redf

Better luck next time:056:

Re: What are you doing today? £90m game today - what game?

An away game round the corner from me next season at least.

There was no question in my mind that he was a good man. I knew people on the cleaning staff at Belvoir Drive (sadly no longer there) who said how nice he was especially compared with Martin Allen who they detested.
There was a question mark against him as a manager. That has now been removed.

For me one of the most unsavoury memories of thed recent season was the obscene chanting against a good man by a section of the crowd that knew he could not respond in kind. .
Ian Holloway has answered those chants superbly.

I'm sure he is a nice man, but he was terrible as a Manager for this club.

Over the moon for him, I have no issues with him at all as I think we now have the best manager outside the Prem for our club. Ollie seems to thrive at a club who don't expect to do well, a classic underdog's manager. I, for one, am glad he has proved those who doubted his talents wrong.

Poor Michael Chopra - my heart bleeds for him :081::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670