Blackpool Promoted To Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game doesn't "need" people like that at all. In fact I'd much prefer if it didn't have them.

Holloway's "character" is one of a laddish conservatism I despise. All about how "my misses is a slapper" and she's ugly I can pull slappers and blah blah blah. With overtones of the classic "what is this country coming to?" and "my father hit me, it didn't do me no harm. We can't even do that any more." I'm surprised I've never heard him utter the "it's political correctness gone mad" line yet. His repertoire is full of unfunny, predictable, horrible, drivel.

Clough was a homophobic, xenophobic and egotistical bully and I'm glad I didn't have to live through his awful ramblings and media soundbites.
Warnock is simply a ****.

Nothing against Dave Jones though. Comes across as a really nice bloke.

What an absurd comment.

According to today's Mockery, DJ wants to leave. I, for one, am stunned and feel personally insulted by this.

What an absurd comment.

Why is it absurd? He'd be sacked and probably never be hired by anyone again for gross misconduct and breeching the human rights act regarding to both players' sexuality and nationality if he was a manager nowadays and even he would have admitted he was egotistical. I don't see what's so absurd about it, it's an accurate description of him, but for some reason English football fans will defend Clough to the death, despite his numerous and obvious flaws as both a manager and a human being.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention he also hit his own fans, completely unprovoked.

Last edited:
Ian Holloway is a man I hold responsible for my lowest ebb as a sports fan, his team selection, his general mismanagement, and his boorish behavior left the club in the 3rd tier.

I don't wish him well, he caused nothing but misery for me.

If you're on about relegating Forest and trying to financially ruin Derby with his overspending while not consulting his chairman about it, then yes. :icon_wink

Quite agree, not as if he actually won anything is it ??

Wow! :icon_eek: I just looked it up and apparently Forest won the European Cup under Brian Clough... twice!

How could I not have known this? If only Forest fans had constantly mentioned it at every possible occasion boring everyone to death for the past 30 years I might have known it.

Last edited:
Blackpool have released Ben Burgess and Rob Edwards

Wow! :icon_eek: I just looked it up and apparently Forest won the European Cup under Brian Clough... twice!

How could I not have known this? If only Forest fans had constantly mentioned it at every possible occasion boring everyone to death for the past 30 years I might have known it.

did Cov win some sort of cup as well? before their inevitable plummet to the lower echelons of football that is

did Cov win some sort of cup as well? before their inevitable plummet to the lower echelons of football that is

Possibly. I wouldn't know, I've never heard any of their fans mention a Keith Houchen.

Last edited:

Well if you can`t remember it........then it must have been before your time " Young Man" :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669