Pre Match Blackpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

The big one for us Blackpool foxes, 2 teams bang in form!!!!!! Hopefully our key players off form will come good, and the suspect new away stand will stay firm with 1700 of us jumping up/down. Ithink NP may bring in SSL for Keane otherwise i dont envisage any changes. We need Drinky/James to find the form they showed a few weeks ago, we need Knocky to find some grass on that pitch to sparkle again, and we need both RDL and more worringly Konch to stay tight on there dangerman Ince, im hoping Wood will have benefitted from 90minutes action to find his touch/ball control and link up better again with Nuge. If we can find some lost form and perform at even 80% of our best standard we can beat these. I never predict a Leicester defeat and certainly not against these therefore im predicting a 2-1 Foxes win Wood Nugent

Last edited:
Re: Leicester v Blackpool

Blackpool lost to Leeds tonight so will be looking to bounce back and impress the new manager on Saturday. I think we'll get a point but no more.

we need both RDL and more worringly Konch to stay tight on there dangerman Ince

Not a problem, he'll be in a warm anorak on the bench for the duration of the match. Is he still registered as a player anyway?

We need a win here, unfortunately I cannot see our fragile young side being able to engineer it, especially as they will be trying hard for the 1st goal.

2-1

I don't want to be a cliche and say it is a must win, so I will say it is a game we cannot afford to lose.

After seeing the state of their pitch in the last game I think Knockaert/Marshall/Dyer will struggle to run at their defence meaning that we will struggle to create anything.

1-0 Big Wes with a header

We'll win it.

If we lose to a Paul Ince-managed side, I'd hate to think of Homer's reaction.

We'll win it.

If we lose to a Paul Ince-managed side, I'd hate to think of Homer's reaction.

He's a talented up and coming manager - we should have got him when we had the chance....

He's a talented up and coming manager - we should have got him when we had the chance....

He's probably climbed to 915 or so on the list given deaths, retirements, fictional characters being written off shows, stuff like that.

He's on the rise!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673