Pre Match Blackpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable for sure. Though I fear he will be found correct, as he has been exactly 10 times this year.

Alternatively you could predict a win every week and be correct 16 times (in the league at least).

I couldn't care less what people predict in reality, but I'd rather if they are going to guess that they at least make an effort to do it for real. Otherwise you might as well just say 72-0 every week :icon_wink

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a scrap on a terrible pitch where players will have to stand up and be counted physically and mentally, this alone is why I do not think we will come away the victors.

It isn't a negative for the sake of it attitude (although some will fashinably label it that) It is based on the attributes of the side and the performances I have watched so far this season in similar circumstances.

I truly hope they prove me wrong as we need to come away with something.

James is injured again so looks like an away pairing of King and Drinkwater.

More reason to try 4-3-3 with Wood, Nugent and Kane up front.

Worked before against Blackpool on a crappy pitch.

First away game in yonks. Yesterday, it was four years ago that we had a battle at the Memorial Ground, Bristol. With 10 men on a crappy pitch, we battled ourselves to a single goal victory and continued an excellent unbeaten run. We even had a goalkeeper deny Mr.Penalty from the peno save. Something similar tomorrow.

I've been sapped of confidence for this one:

Ince and Alex Rae as his assistant? They'll have one directive. Kick them hard and often.

Add in our away/current form and that the pitch is shit and I just don't see a result.

That said, if we pull something off I'll be in a terrific mood.

About 2 league wins at Bloomers since WWII !!!!!

Last ten matches there have ended with 3 wins for City, two for Pool and five draws. Given our current performances I'd opt for another draw if I am forced into making a sensible post.

Stringer will be at the hockey for this one so I assume we'll have the pleasure of 442's company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669