Pre Match Blackpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

The big one for us NW Foxes, it appears its come at the right time for us as we seem to be building up some momentum, now we have to continue the winning ways away from the KP. I doubt NP will play 442 away from home and i expect a few tactical/personnel changes, my feeling is we will play a 433 with James/or Hammond coming into central midfield and Wood forming a 3 striker attack, the sandy disgracefull pitch has been sorted apparantly but we still have to endure the crap facilities, one day soon we will put our chances away and thrash someone, why not saturday? im hoping for a 1-3 win Vardy 2 King lets put on a good show and please dont lose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same team, same result

It's really not that hard to work out

The big one for us NW Foxes, it appears its come at the right time for us as we seem to be building up some momentum, now we have to continue the winning ways away from the KP. I doubt NP will play 442 away from home and i expect a few tactical/personnel changes, my feeling is we will play a 433 with James/or Hammond coming into central midfield and Wood forming a 3 striker attack, the sandy disgracefull pitch has been sorted apparantly but we still have to endure the crap facilities, one day soon we will put our chances away and thrash someone, why not saturday? im hoping for a 1-3 win Vardy 2 King lets put on a good show and please dont lose!
Are you Andy King in disguise?

Keith Vaz to be sick on the halfway line

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...fter-hitting-woman-fan-with-water-bottle.html

I am worried about the negative influence Paul Ince may have on our management team. Against Bournemouth Ince clearly felt that a missed chance was the fault of a woman in the crowd as he threw a bottle which hit her
We already have an expert bottle thrower in our much admired goalkeeping coach. It is possible that Mr Ince may convince Mr Stowell that bad performances are not the fault of the referee but of the crowd. My concern is that I am in easy bottle throwing distance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...fter-hitting-woman-fan-with-water-bottle.html

I am worried about the negative influence Paul Ince may have on our management team. Against Bournemouth Ince clearly felt that a missed chance was the fault of a woman in the crowd as he threw a bottle which hit her
We already have an expert bottle thrower in our much admired goalkeeping coach. It is possible that Mr Ince may convince Mr Stowell that bad performances are not the fault of the referee but of the crowd. My concern is that I am in easy bottle throwing distance.

Maybe they could have a competition to see who is the best bottle thrower?

The weather forecast is OK for tomorrow. Makes a change from the usual Force 10 gales whipping in off the Irish Sea. Might go for a promenade on the promenade. Second thoughts I'll go down the pub as usual.

Last edited:
sunny in blackpool today but things can change quickly, the pitch is bound to have improved from last season, sadly the stand hasnt, as in any game in this league if we play well we will win

That would be a fantastic all day and nighter. Wish I was home.

I was reading a bit the other day about the final night there back in the early 80's. I'm too young to remember northern soul music but they occasionally play some on radio 6 (which we listen to in our office) and I really like some of it. I think it interests me because one of my old football managers appears to be some sort of industry expert on the scene, so I've taken an interest in looking into it a bit more.

I was reading a bit the other day about the final night there back in the early 80's. I'm too young to remember northern soul music but they occasionally play some on radio 6 (which we listen to in our office) and I really like some of it. I think it interests me because one of my old football managers appears to be some sort of industry expert on the scene, so I've taken an interest in looking into it a bit more.

Loves a bit o'northern me. One of the original underground youth sub-culture scenes and still going strong 40 odd years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566