Blue Is The Colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We have got a bit of a surprise for the players and fans planned for the evening - but they will become more apparent as the supporters turn up at the stadium. Let’s just say it’ll be a bit of a throwback and something that I think our stadium has missed for a number of years.”
Wonder what that means? Knowing myself extremely well, I probably won't even notice what it is:icon_roll :icon_cool

FoxesGirl said:
Wonder what that means? Knowing myself extremely well, I probably won't even notice what it is:icon_roll :icon_cool

A crowd!

newtonfox said:
sorry carnt it could put my job on the line

OK - we wouldn't want to your job on the line. But perhaps you could tell us whether you think we are going to be impressed - or we just going to groan? Is it worth leaving the pub early for?

bocadillo said:
OK - we wouldn't want to your job on the line. But perhaps you could tell us whether you think we are going to be impressed - or we just going to groan? Is it worth leaving the pub early for?

IMO it should be worth a look but as the saying goes you carnt pleases everybody all the time ,the groan bit mite be whats planed inside the stadium im sure most people like like it though ;)

newtonfox said:
IMO it should be worth a look but as the saying goes you carnt pleases everybody all the time ,the groan bit mite be whats planed inside the stadium im sure most people like like it though ;)

So there's something planned for the outside as well?

Parachutists?

newtonfox said:
heres a clus think back to the good olds days at filbo st

Have you never hears of Senile Loss of Memory Syndrome? I'll probably get there on Saturday and think I'm seeing it for the first time!

newtonfox said:
ive said enough not to get hanged youll have to wait and see sorry

That's it!! They're going to hang you in the centre circle before the game!

Don't remember that happening at Filbert Street.

newtonfox said:
ive said enough not to get hanged youll have to wait and see sorry

it's ok newton, I'm fairly sure nobody is any feckin wiser...

bocadillo said:
Have you never hears of Senile Loss of Memory Syndrome? I'll probably get there on Saturday and think I'm seeing it for the first time!

Ha Ha you must have it Boc, get there on Sat and no fecker else will be there. The games Tues night:icon_wink :icon_bigg

Naughty Fox said:
Ha Ha you must have it Boc, get there on Sat and no fecker else will be there. The games Tues night:icon_wink :icon_bigg

eeerrr... I was thinking about the following Saturday... wasn't I?... perhaps...
:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670