Boing Boing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

****ing gutted, a derby fan in my local was close to being KO'd

Doug

Well at least Dirby will feel more comfortable with the Premiership mentality of win 1-0 at all costs and bore the pants off the brain-dead supporter.

I just cannot wait for Sky to show Dirby v Bolton live on a wet Sunday - the prospect has me slavering with delight at the Brazilian-type football that will be on offer.

cooperLCFCanstey

the last 10 mins of MOTD are bound to be exciting next season. watch derby get spanked every week :) and giles barnes to get found out by some proper defenders so chris kamara can stop rimming him.

Boy Genius

Banned
the last 10 mins of MOTD are bound to be exciting next season. watch derby get spanked every week :) and giles barnes to get found out by some proper defenders so chris kamara can stop rimming him.

I am not alone in thinking that Kamara is a **** then?

Darth Vodka

good luck to them i say

shows what a team like ourselves could do...

Hazzman

Two boring showcase finals in a week.

Both teams crap.

They will come worse off though.....20th next season with their manager and best players gone. Come down a worse team with just a nice lump sum cancelling their debt.

fox58

sheep are parading through their town centre to-night 6.30pm anyone going?

Hope it lashes it down all night:icon_lol:

homer

Two boring showcase finals in a week.

Both teams crap.

They will come worse off though.....20th next season with their manager and best players gone. Come down a worse team with just a nice lump sum cancelling their debt.

Just shows what you can achieve with a team full of very average players (at best), but with a decent manager with a bit of tactical nouse who can organise and motivate them

fox58

Well at least Dirby will feel more comfortable with the Premiership mentality of win 1-0 at all costs and bore the pants off the brain-dead supporter.

I just cannot wait for Sky to show Dirby v Bolton live on a wet Sunday - the prospect has me slavering with delight at the Brazilian-type football that will be on offer.

Sunderland went up in 2005 on the back of 1-0 victories and then came striaght back down with a grand total of 15 points scoring only 26 goals.
here's hoping the same happens to the sheep

Darth Vodka

what's the nearest game for Derby?

Man City?

:biggrin:

good job we still got Cov for a derby

MHS

When was the last time Leicester, Derby and Forest were all in different leagues?? Must have been a bloody long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669