Post Match Bournemouth 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sack Rodgers.
get any player who is angling for a jan move away from the squad. tielemans looks like he is playing with his mobile in his pocket in case his agent calls.
put anyone with a set of bollocks in the team - this doesn't include tielemans, justin or soumare who haven't got one between them.

I was slated on here previously for saying he wasn't an improvement on Armartey
He absolutely is though. He wasn't terrible today at all. He made a stupid mistake and wasn't as good as he has been in previous appearances but he's a whole universe ahead of Amartey who looked like he'd come third in a competition only for the winner and the runner up to pull out.

One positive to take.

We've conceded a total of 13 corners in the last two matches and have looked much better organised at them. I'm not shitting myself every time an opponent takes one any more.

The new set piece coach seems to be making a difference..

One positive to take.

We've conceded a total of 13 corners in the last two matches and have looked much better organised at them. I'm not shitting myself every time an opponent takes one any more.

The new set piece coach seems to be making a difference..
All we need now is a GK coach, a defensive coach and new manager and we'll be fine.

They have absolutely no fight, no clue and no guts….they may be playing for their manager, but to point where they actually reflect his personality on the pitch

He's probably a decent player but coming into that defence he won't look it. He had to cover 2 positions today. The whole shambolic mess needs to be cleared out. BR & his ****ing useless coaching staff have created this pig's ear. It's over. pay the ****ing money & get rid or we'll have the best training facilities in the championship & BR will be off to Europe somewhere & we'll be looking at photos of Paul Ince in the Mercury in July.
Hopefully only when we play Reading though.

I thoroughly enjoyed battering the Forest imbeciles on Monday but it has ****ed us hasn't it?

Top with a big grin getting back onto his private jet back to Bangkok. Nothing to see here.

Meanwhile, the horror hasn't gone away. It's like one of those scary movies where there is a funny moment in between vicious murders. You lower your guard and then wallop.

We could well look back on the Forest game as the worst night for our season. He would have gone if we'd lost on Monday no question.

They have absolutely no fight, no clue and no guts….they may be playing for their manager, but to point where they actually reflect his personality on the pitch
You're right, but would you have any winning mentality left, seeing your best two players in the game hauled off and Daniel Amartey jogging on?

The players lost every bit of fight and spirit in that second half and I don't absolve them of blame, but that period of bizarre tactical changes and substitutions after they scored was about as obvious a sign he was throwing them under the bus as you could possibly get.

If I was Maddison I'd be threatening my agent with the sack if he didn't get me out of this club by January unless they sack this useless ****wit.

I thoroughly enjoyed battering the Forest imbeciles on Monday but it has ****ed us hasn't it?

Top with a big grin getting back onto his private jet back to Bangkok. Nothing to see here.

Meanwhile, the horror hasn't gone away. It's like one of those scary movies where there is a funny moment in between vicious murders. You lower your guard and then wallop.

We could well look back on the Forest game as the worst night for our season. He would have gone if we'd lost on Monday no question.
This is absolutely my concern. I'm really, really hanging on to the hope that Top cannot be as ill equipped to deal with his business interests as it might appear right now.

Can he?

Yes, it has.

Said it at the time, Forest was the Leeds 4-0 under Adams.

We’re ****ed.

He's going to get the 10 games that many wanted him to. Absolutely ****ing farcical that the board are content with this season. We're down.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again…my anger is now with Top and the board. They’re the ones sending us into the Championship.

We need a protest next weekend.

Rodgers:

Disappointing result. Controlled the first half but if you're too comfortable on the ball in the PL you can suffer. We kept giving it away and ended up losing.

Loose with our passing. First goal from a throw in. We didn't look like we were going to concede. We were too safe. I've got a really gifted technical side but we kept breaking down with poor decision making in midfield.

Really good week training but we have to manage situations better. Too many times we've lost leads and have to work on it. Castagne was taken off because his eye was swelling up after knock in first half.

The motivation and desire if there from me to keep pushing the team. We just need a stronger mentality because there were a lot of things we were good at today. We've got to support the players and hopefully it will click.

How long has he said we need a stronger mentality for?

What’s he planning on actually doing to sort that?

He’s a ****. Get rid. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570