Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Totally dominated the first half. Should have had more than Vardy's goal to show for it.

The second half collapse was one of the most gutless, pathetic performances we've seen for years. It was as though the manager said at half time we'd done enough and they could now relax...

Soyuncu was sent off and will miss the rest of the season. I wish I could be suspended...

Got to the point where I wanted us to keep conceding. Last time that happened was under Puel when Palace were thumping us 5-0.

Rodgers completely ****ed this up.

Shocking.

Abysmal.

Embarrassing.

Worrying.

Disgusting second half.

Every single one of them should be ashamed.

Soyuncu should be fined by the club.

Absolutely Brainless from the defence

A shameful, embarrassing cowardly performance, the likes of which we haven’t seen for a very long time

Absolutely pitiful. Manager makes a ridiculous half time substitute and it all fell apart. Almost feels like some of our players had bets against us winning.

I'm utterly appalled. That was the most pathetic and spineless performance I think I've seen from us since I don't know when. We've thrown it away. We completely folded. Disgusted. Everyone out

To be fair, at least there is no escape for Brendan here. He has to answer to this. No excuses. Take it on the chin. A day of reckoning.

one of the most dire, humiliating second half performance Ive seen in from City - points gifted to Bournemouth by Sheimechel's half arsed performance - and there goes the European dream - what a shambles

That has to has to be one of the poorest halves of football from a Leicester team in a long time. I’m not sure how Kasper booting it into the back of Ndidi is BR fault... but 2 wins in 13 PL games suggests something is rotten at the club...

Players hiding all over the place, goodbye CL.

Even Vardys goal was a fluke we never looked comfortable, Kasper ****ing up his goal kick turned the tide, but jesus we collapsed to the worst side in the league it's just embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566