Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was alluding to the other day, for the majority of the season we’ve played a 4-1-4-1 and it has served us well. Our poor run coincided with perhaps the two most important players in that setup, Vardy & Ndidi missing game time. They’re both fit and well and have been for a while now and yet we’re trying to reinvent the wheel. Get back to what we do ****ing best and **** off with all this shitting around with formations and crap.

And before anyone says to me that what we did today was working pretty well in the first half, so it ****ing should do, anything should work well against that bag of shit. And I don’t give a flying **** if Ineanacho has been playing ok lately, as the team hasn’t.

**** off back to what we were doing and hope to **** it starts to work again for the last three matches and we somehow scrape ours arses over the line.

That was totally Kasper's fault tonight, you're ****ing mad if you don't think anything else. That arrogant **** ****ed it. Big time.

To be fair, at least there is no escape for Brendan here. He has to answer to this. No excuses. Take it on the chin. A day of reckoning.
Rodgers didn't kick the ball into the back of his own player , fail to clear a second - and let a third go through his legs at the near post for yet another against one of the worst teams in the division.

We should of had a league cup final, f.A cup semi and comfortable top 4 finish this season at the least, yet we've ****ed the lot up, BR OUT

As I was alluding to the other day, for the majority of the season we’ve played a 4-1-4-1 and it has served us well. Our poor run coincided with perhaps the two most important players in that setup, Vardy & Ndidi missing game time. They’re both fit and well and have been for a while now and yet we’re trying to reinvent the wheel. Get back to what we do ****ing best and **** off with all this shitting around with formations and crap.

And before anyone says to me that what we did today was working pretty well in the first half, so it ****ing should do, anything should work well against that bag of shit. And I don’t give a flying **** if Ineanacho has been playing ok lately, as the team hasn’t.

**** off back to what we were doing and hope to **** it starts to work again for the last three matches and we somehow scrape ours arses over the line.

Spot on

We've seen two defensive midfielders, we’ve seen three or five at the back

Its all been complete horseshit

It’s like everything we did during the truly amazing first half of the season has been completely forgotten

Just amazed by the stupidity of Rogers substitute at half time. Cruising to a win in that game. Remove an attacker and put on a defensive midfielder against a team lacking any confidence or cutting edge.
Kasper also needs to take a good hard look at himself. He has been crap at kicking for most of this season. It least once a game his clearances put us under pressure.

The most gutless, inept, truly baffling second half performance we have seen for a long, long, long time. Why on earth we tried to defend a one goal lead having destroyed them in the first half is an answer for ****ing science fiction writers. We bring on a player with no creativity whatsoever and change the shape to accommodate him, give away two utterly ****ing stupid goals and then, inexplicably, he takes off the only creative player we have left, the player by the way, who was out best by a mile on the night.

I do really think that by the end, it was as if they were trying to get this duffer out of the club. Rodgers is so tactically inept it's untrue. I can only assume the **** uses a magic 8 ball to decide on substitutions.

Something stinks at the club and for me it's certain players... how many times have we seen certain players down tools when they don't agree with the manager decisions?

Something stinks at the club and for me it's certain players... how many times have we seen certain players down tools when they don't agree with the manager decisions?

Maybe they think they’ve all been ****ing clueless

Which they have been

The most gutless, inept, truly baffling second half performance we have seen for a long, long, long time. Why on earth we tried to defend a one goal lead having destroyed them in the first half is an answer for ****ing science fiction writers.
I've written science fiction - but no - I don't have the answer either

Well **** me.

Let’s have it right. This is the most cowardly side I’ve seen play for us. I’ve seen many worse. Much worse. But the mentality of this lot disgusts me.

This isn’t new. I saw the first signs of a bit if laziness creeping in during the home game against Everton before Christmas. The late goal and VAR furore papered over a lot of cracks that day. We beat Villa and Watford after that, but even in thise games - one of which we won 4-1 - there were warning signs.

I’ve heard some say the Liverpool/Man City games around Christmas are what have done for us, psychologically. I disagree. Those games weren’t the cause. They were symptoms of what we were becoming. It was before those games that we stopped pressing, stopped being aggressive with our passing. It’s just that those were the first teams good enough to expose our cowardice and show others the way.

Against bigger clubs this season, we’ve been terrified. Against smaller clubs we’ve been arrogant, and then terrified when we’ve seen them have a go at us. This isn’t about technical ability. I’m not even sure it’s about application. It’s about strength of mind and we don’t have any.

I’m angry now but I honestly would put this up there with Wycombe in the cup, 0-5 versus Bolton in our first game of the relegation season, the home match against Sheff Wed which more or less confirmed our drop to the third tier. All games which told us something more than just the game in isolation.

I’m afraid to say it tells me that the Rodgers project can’t work. This is a really quick change of heart from me. I’ve never even considered his worthiness for the sack until now. So maybe it’s just the emotion of the moment. Because I like a lot of what he believes in. I want to watch an attractive team, full of pressing, movement and attacking intent. I want to watch the City of the first part of the season.

But the truth is that’s long gone and however well we might do now in future seasons under him I’ll never again have faith that he can keep it going. He has failed to get the basics right. We’ve got less organised and have become weaker, mentally, as a unit as the campaign has progressed. I can’t excuse that. I can’t excuse losing a 15 point lead over 5th since early January.

I might think differently after I sleep on it but right now he can **** off and we can appoint some sort of footballing bastard just to scare the players. We could do worse than Nigel Pearson, frankly. And I’ve never wanted him back after the last time. What do I care if it makes us worse? I’ve seen us win the league. At least I’d be watching a side with bollocks.

Just amazed by the stupidity of Rogers substitute at half time. Cruising to a win in that game. Remove an attacker and put on a defensive midfielder against a team lacking any confidence or cutting edge.
Kasper also needs to take a good hard look at himself. He has been crap at kicking for most of this season. It least once a game his clearances put us under pressure.

It’s Rodgers.

Or ****. Take your pick.

Sad thing is the likes of Ndidi, Ricardo will leave for a club in the champions league, Rodgers will get sacked whilst bagging millions and we will just wallow into mid table mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566