Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're need a clear out in the summer. Mendy, James, Praet, Youri, Perez and for me.... kasper. To name but a few.
Rebuild with younger hungrier players.

It wasnt about courage. It was about not making a change for no reason at 1 nil when the game was still to be won. Not always trying to do an outside of the boot no look kick to the RB when getting it over half way is the % play and its about not petulantly kicking their centre forward when weve gone two one down.

Just imagine the abuse Chilwell would have got if it was him that gave the ball away like Fuchs for the 4th....
Like he has all season you mean? Fuchs was about our best defender tonight. Of all the shit on show, he's really not the one who needs to made a **** out of.

We're need a clear out in the summer. Mendy, James, Praet, Youri, Perez and for me.... kasper. To name but a few.
Rebuild with younger hungrier players.
Have you been snorting nail varnish? You want to bin off nearly £100m quid of very recent signings and replace them with foetuses?

Sorry, what now? You would get rid of Youri Tielemans, Dennis Praet and Perez?
Yes.
What does Praet bring to the side? When honestly did Youri look actually fit to play 90 minutes? Perez hasn't had a proper run but he's better in the middle but rarely if ever played there.

Sorry, what now? You would get rid of Youri Tielemans, Dennis Praet and Perez?
You missed out the bit where he said he wanted to get rid of Kasper.

He had an awful night tonight, but he has been brilliant all season.

BR:

Asked about the half time substitution, he said that the only threat from Bournemouth in the first half was in the wide areas and Iheanacho didn't have one of his better games first half so bringing a third midfielder on was to enable us to control the game better.

BR:

Asked about the half time substitution, he said that the only threat from Bournemouth in the first half was in the wide areas and Iheanacho didn't have one of his better games first half so bringing a third midfielder on was to enable us to control the game better.
He could have lied and said it was an injury.

But nope, he’s even too stupid to do that.

Have you been snorting nail varnish? You want to bin off nearly £100m quid of very recent signings and replace them with foetuses?
And there's the issue. Why does the money mean anything? If they aren't good enough why should they stay just because we over paid for a player?
Youri played well until he signed a permanent contract. Great prospect but has failed to produce as he did in France.

BR:

WTF ?

We controlled the first half completely

**** me. Just when I thought this shit couldn't get any worse. The most appalling, cowardly, shit fest of 45 minutes of football I've ever seen from us.

Hard as it is to say, I hope at least it gives B'mth the confidence and momentum to push on and stay up.

I'm truly not watching any more, I'm properly done.

I’m in a ‘bollocks to renewing my season ticket to watch this shit’ kind of a mood. I won’t follow it through on the assumption we’re allowed back in any time soon, but I really don’t want to spend my weekends getting angry at wimps.

Bennett & Justin should be know where near the 1st team, Bennett shouldn't even be at club unless Wolves have sent him in as a decoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669