Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, REALLY hope that he meant after we conceded. If he didn't then you're exactly right & he's clueless.
I don't even know where to begin with that sweaty bollock of a reaction. You 'grind out' a one nill win or a two all draw. How the **** do you 'grind out' a 4-1 kick in? His post match analyses are like his substitutions; ****ing unfathomable.

Remember how everyone called us ruthless in the first half of the year. We had a habit of stamping on teams throats.

To go from that to “let’s try and grind out a 1-0 against a ****ing shit Bournemouth side”

its genuinely baffling.

Nacho's touch was letting him down first half (it's true) but, for my money, that was exactly a game to keep him ON 2nd half - let him find his touch (as long as his head wasn't dropping) His movement and positioning were good and he was causing them problems Sure, he lost possession a few too many times but it wasn't costing us and I'd have backed him to score.

Nacho's touch was letting him down first half (it's true) but, for my money, that was exactly a game to keep him ON 2nd half - let him find his touch (as long as his head wasn't dropping) His movement and positioning were good and he was causing them problems Sure, he lost possession a few too many times but it wasn't costing us and I'd have backed him to score.
Heavily involved in the goal too.

Remember how everyone called us ruthless in the first half of the year. We had a habit of stamping on teams throats.

To go from that to “let’s try and grind out a 1-0 against a ****ing shit Bournemouth side”

its genuinely baffling.
What’s worse is that we have been shown what this team are capable of. That’s what makes the last half a season so difficult to take.

I don't even know where to begin with that sweaty bollock of a reaction. You 'grind out' a one nill win or a two all draw. How the **** do you 'grind out' a 4-1 kick in? His post match analyses are like his substitutions; ****ing unfathomable.

I didn't see it. So he actually did mean from the start of the 2nd half then?

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Bournemouth haven't won from behind all season.

You don't grind anything out against a team like that.

You pin them to the ground & **** them til you see blood. Then you punch the mascot, shit in their showers & go home.

Grind it out. **** off.

Well, I'd draw the line at shittng in the showers. That's just not nice. Some poor sod has to clean it up.

We should have given them a shoeing. The first half for ****’s sake! They were in total disarray and we could have dragged them all over the park by their hair. We chose not to.

What a pathetic collapse.

Infuriating.

Sky popped up a stat today showing Bournemouth’s results from this season after going behind. Think it said 1 draw and 13 defeats. Awesome.

And this is t
We should have given them a shoeing. The first half for ****’s sake! They were in total disarray and we could have dragged them all over the park by their hair. We chose not to.

What a pathetic collapse.

Infuriating.

And this is the crux of it, really. What we’ve just seen was a choice. It’s inexcusable and I can’t forgive it.

We are Leicester City. We don’t get opportunities to compete in the European Cup. Every time we do get a chance, it might be the last. And I mean ever. Because we’re Leicester City.

If the manager and the players don’t understand that and aren’t willing/able to fight for such an achievement. If they believe the chance will come around again next season. Well then they just don’t understand the club. They haven’t read about its history before 2016 and don’t appreciate what it would mean, and what they’re throwing away.

And if those things are true then I don’t want them here.

Ah, I see you've been to one of homer's 'parties' as well. Had an arse like a blood orange for weeks.

Never been to one of Homer's. I'm too old & ill these days. But there was this one night at a place in Rotterdam in 1998...

And this is t

And this is the crux of it, really. What we’ve just seen was a choice. It’s inexcusable and I can’t forgive it.

We are Leicester City. We don’t get opportunities to compete in the European Cup. Every time we do get a chance, it might be the last. And I mean ever. Because we’re Leicester City.

If the manager and the players don’t understand that and aren’t willing/able to fight for such an achievement. If they believe the chance will come around again next season. Well then they just don’t understand the club. They haven’t read about its history before 2016 and don’t appreciate what it would mean, and what they’re throwing away.

And if those things are true then I don’t want them here.

Yep.

Also lets remember that our owners have a business empire that depends on international air travel largely. There aren't many industries with a more uncertain near future.

If they decide to cut losses, a football club is a luxury indulgence, not a neccessity.

Live while the living is good. We all remember what it was like before.

I'm still livid. I have to calm down and get on with my day. I hate that it gets to me like this.

I got up at 4.30 to get started on work. I've been sitting in the garden seething since then. Gonna take a few weeks to stop being pissed off I think.

I was up at 6 messing around trying to sort a computer problem out, just to take my mind off things. It didn't work, and I lacked the concentration to solve the problem.

I just can't get over that we've messed up a potentially brilliant season with some gutless performances. I don't expect to win everything all the time (though I want to), it's the nature of the defeats that boils my blood.

Well, I’m normally glass half full but ****ing hell, what was Brendan thinking at HT.

shore it up against Bournemouth, ****ing hell this wasn’t a two leg knock out affair against Madrid, this felt like a must win game and the perfect opportunity to claw back lost points against Chelsea.

it feels like a shit season when of course it hasn’t been, but since Christmas we have been ****ing hopeless.

if therumours are to be believed and there are a few players in the dressing room who down tools when they don’t like what the manage is doing, my message to them is simple - **** off now and take your ego with you.

i HATE watching us at the minute, we are appalling to watch.

Still fuming. Still thinking I don’t want to watch us again this season and still telling myself I’ll not bother renewing the season ticket and just watch Hinckley instead.

Neither of those things will end up being what happens because it isn’t what you do. But ****ing hell. I’m pissed off with myself for being pissed off with the twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566