Post Match Bournemouth 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's the issue. Why does the money mean anything? If they aren't good enough why should they stay just because we over paid for a player?
Youri played well until he signed a permanent contract. Great prospect but has failed to produce as he did in France.
It’s not like macaroni or shithouse paper, we didn’t pay a ridiculous price to some bellend on Facebook because midfielders were out of stock at Tesco. Give it 15 minutes before you write them off forever. Were you in the Vardy out camp after his first game?

BR:

Asked about the half time substitution, he said that the only threat from Bournemouth in the first half was in the wide areas and Iheanacho didn't have one of his better games first half so bringing a third midfielder on was to enable us to control the game better.

What a prick.

Didn't Bournemouth only have 1 touch in our box in the first half?

Bennett & Justin should be know where near the 1st team, Bennett shouldn't even be at club unless Wolves have sent him in as a decoy

I find criticism like this odd because they're there only because of lack of other options.

Justin was bought as backup and one for the future. He's young and making a huge step up - of course he's out of his depth right now.

Bennett was a bit of a panic signing as backup and hoped we wouldn't need him, after we couldn't get other targets.

Neither one was expected to be called upon this much. They're in because of injuries to others

It’s not like macaroni or shithouse paper, we didn’t pay a ridiculous price to some bellend on Facebook because midfielders were out of stock at Tesco. Give it 15 minutes before you write them off forever. Were you in the Vardy out camp after his first game?
So if it was shithouse paper then you'd get rid? We might get 3 sheets and kg of macaroni for them in the summer rather than **** all later and have them sat on the bench blocking younger prospects.

BR:

Asked about the half time substitution, he said that the only threat from Bournemouth in the first half was in the wide areas and Iheanacho didn't have one of his better games first half so bringing a third midfielder on was to enable us to control the game better.

No wondered the players are shitting it if that is the what there getting from the manager.

Not let's go and win confidently, we need to grind it out...

Seriously this mentally sums up our current form.

I've heard enough. **** him

So if it was shithouse paper then you'd get rid? We might get 3 sheets and kg of macaroni for them in the summer rather than **** all later and have them sat on the bench blocking younger prospects.
Don’t be silly.

BR:

great plan, well executed

No wondered the players are shitting it if that is the what there getting from the manager.

Not let's go and win confidently, we need to grind it out...

Seriously this mentally sums up our current form.

I've heard enough. **** him

speaks volumes, doesn’t it?

Tielemans is 23. Praet and Perez are 26. All three signed in 2019. Are you suggesting we put actual children on the pitch? Hey, if they’re too young to sign a professional contract we can just release them the first time they misplace a pass.

Or we could sign that dolphin I was on about earlier...

I find criticism like this odd because they're there only because of lack of other options.

Justin was bought as backup and one for the future. He's young and making a huge step up - of course he's out of his depth right now.

Bennett was a bit of a panic signing as backup and hoped we wouldn't need him, after we couldn't get other targets.

Neither one was expected to be called upon this much. They're in because of injuries to others
You say my criticism is odd yet quote as saying Justin was brought in for the future & Bennett was a panic signing which is exactly what I originally said neither players should be anywhere near the 1st team, so you have agreed with what I said.

if Chilwell isn't fit on Thursday we only actually have 5 senior defenders fit and available so wouldn't have a defender on the bench and would have a back 5 of Justin Bennett Morgan Evans Fuchs, surely we will change system

if Chilwell isn't fit on Thursday we only actually have 5 senior defenders fit and available so wouldn't have a defender on the bench and would have a back 5 of Justin Bennett Morgan Evans Fuchs, surely we will change system
Chilwell isn't a defender.

BR:

Wow

Okay I've just lost faith in him.

We've just lost 4-1 to the 2nd worse team in the league so I doubt changing the system matters, Bennett is shit and Soyuncu cannot play left side of a back 3, it needs to be a flat back 4 if we are to have any hope of winning again this season

What does he mean ‘we had to grind it out’?

That just sums up the attitude, for me. We were 1-0 up against a side in abysmal form and looked comfortable, if not particularly polished. If we’d shown some bollocks instead of deciding the answer was to ‘grind it out’ we could be beating them 3 or 4.

I really, REALLY hope that he meant after we conceded. If he didn't then you're exactly right & he's clueless.

I really, REALLY hope that he meant after we conceded. If he didn't then you're exactly right & he's clueless.

Wow, he meant from the start of the 2nd half.

I can now see why we get battered by anyone considered a big club.

Horrible mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570