Bradley Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was general observation about people being a bit miffed about us signing an unknown 20 year old from Northampton and equally miffed about a 30 something from Sunderland etc

Let's hope so, I still see us signing Kavanagh as well though, this guy is too young for our current situation IMO to be playing 90 mins week in week out. Can see him being used more as a sub or when we are playing the more defensive teams at home.

Could be a good signing but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet!

I would imagine that's what he's for as well. We're desperately short on centre mids, and I'd expect somebody else to come in as first choice really.

I know nothing about this guy, so just wish him well and hope he's a great signing for us.

Can't believe how much negativity there is already about this signing though, when I'm sure most other people on here don't know anything about him either. Give the lad a chance!

It was general observation about people being a bit miffed about us signing an unknown 20 year old
Well where did you generally observe this then?

I think you are bored and making stuff up to argue with. If it wasn't for this forum I reckon you'd be like Shirley Valentine.

Well where did you generally observe this then?

I think you are bored and making stuff up to argue with. If it wasn't for this forum I reckon you'd be like Shirley Valentine.

I'm going now,you can think what you want

Pleased to see that signing a young, hungry player with plenty of potential is met with the usual derision by a bunch of people who have never seen him kick a ball in their lives.

Pleased to see that signing a young, hungry player with plenty of potential is met with the usual derision by a bunch of people who have never seen him kick a ball in their lives.

Wasn't that Craig Levein's transfer policy.

We've been here before. It's boring and rubbish. We're rubbish.

I don't think anybody is moaning about BJ directly, as you say, most of us haven't seen him play.

I think people are wary about signing players from lower league clubs after our recent disasters. Of course, it doesn't mean this guy will be a disaster at all.

Why do you think he's a "hungry" player by the way, have you seen him play?. If so, then I'd be interested to hear first hand from a fellow City fan as to his true potential and not the NTFC version.

Oh goody another lower league player to add to our squad.

The days of finding a Savage or a Lennon are well gone

I don't think anybody is moaning about BJ directly, as you say, most of us haven't seen him play.

I think people are wary about signing players from lower league clubs after our recent disasters. Of course, it doesn't mean this guy will be a disaster at all.

Why do you think he's a "hungry" player by the way, have you seen him play?. If so, then I'd be interested to hear first hand from a fellow City fan as to his true potential and not the NTFC version.

I posted that exact thing earlier in this thread. :038:

LCFC fan from Northampton, seen Johnson play about 15 times over the past 2 years.

Oh goody another lower league player to add to our squad.

The days of finding a Savage or a Lennon are well gone

who we signed off Premier League giants Crewe...

FFS

Tell you what - let's just not fecking bother eh?

Thats exactly what I am doing. Today I gave away my Southampton tickets for free, I just could not face a long drive back after getting yet another stuffing, I just cannot see how we are going to win or draw down there. If they fluke a replay I will not be going either. I am seeing out my season ticket. It will take a maasive turnaround in fortunes for me to attend another away game this season

Thats exactly what I am doing. Today I gave away my Southampton tickets for free, I just could not face a long drive back after getting yet another stuffing, I just cannot see how we are going to win or draw down there. If they fluke a replay I will not be going either. I am seeing out my season ticket. It will take a maasive turnaround in fortunes for me to attend another away game this season

January 2nd and you're already full of doom! We've lost 1 in the last 4!

I'm optimistic about this signing and I think we'll pick up another midfielder and a winger before the window closes.

Go pick up your Prozac prescription and stop spreading your poison.

Everyone should give the kid a chance, we should never welcome a new player with negativity...especially a youngster with a career ahead of them. How are we supposed to attract players if this is the welcome they can expect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670