Post Match Brentford 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans was hopeless in the first half and for the first 10 minutes of the second. He was much better after that and I agree that he did well in keeping the discipline of the backline. I would argue that Amartey was our best defender today even though that feels like an impossibility. He made some good passes out of defence and a couple of very good interceptions.

There were very few standout performances. Maddison was just about the best of them out there followed by Tielemans. Iheanacho was dreadful in the first half and for the first part of the second but improved a little towards the end. The same can be said of Soumare as well.

A word for Perez who was excellent when he came on and made a real nuisance of himself. He broke up play well and looked to get the ball forward as soon as he could.
Perhaps that is Perez's best role, coming off the bench with 10 or so to go.

**** me Vestergaard was absolutely hopeless again. Jesus Christ. He simply shouldn’t be involved.

I’m astonished how bad he has been.

We need this lot to get us through to January by hook or by crook.

**** me Vestergaard was absolutely hopeless again. Jesus Christ. He simply shouldn’t be involved.

The guy isn't fit. He's missed the majority of pre season and been injured.

I still think Brentford are shit. Loads of huffing and puffing and very little actual quality.

I haven't seen a second of either game but it sounds like Chelsea against them....Liverpool on the other hand went balls deep and conceded a few.

Franks is a right mardy git. Can tell he's friends with Klopp. Tielemans was basically lucky with his goal.

I didn't think he was poor when he came on. He played a couple of lovely passes and he was certainly no worse than Soyuncu. In fact, he was better. He isn't up to fitness, that much is clear but his first 2 games for us were excellent. Since then, he's looked like a drunkard with rickets but he was okay today.

I didn't think he was poor when he came on. He played a couple of lovely passes and he was certainly no worse than Soyuncu. In fact, he was better. He isn't up to fitness, that much is clear but his first 2 games for us were excellent. Since then, he's looked like a drunkard with rickets but he was okay today.
Completely disagree, he was chasing shadows and overcommitting over and over.

Completely disagree, he was chasing shadows and overcommitting over and over.
Nah. He wasn't trying to complete Cruyff turns and dick around with it going nowhere, before slotting out of play like big Soy. Like I say, watch his passing if you get a chance. He played a couple of cracking balls. He wasn't great, but he wasn't awful.

Nah. He wasn't trying to complete Cruyff turns and dick around with it going nowhere, before slotting out of play like big Soy. Like I say, watch his passing if you get a chance. He played a couple of cracking balls. He wasn't great, but he wasn't awful.
He played some decent balls. His positional awareness is diabolical though.

And Cags was crap again.

Thomas Frank reckons Tielemans' goal was a 'lucky punch' because he couldn't do it again....

No. 1. Stop being such a ****
No. 2. Watch his goals reel for us.
No. 3. You really are a ****.

It was only a few days ago that some dimwits on here wanted him instead of BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566