Pre Match Brentford Vs Leicester FA Cup 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more or less won on the "Top 4" front so that only leaves 2 league cup matches and maybe 6 FA Cup matches, and 14 'ticking over to stay in the Top 4' matches. Should not be too difficult to have our best team for most of those, and certainly for the next two.
the fact that the matches are back to back is why there will be lots of changes Saturday

I mean of course there will be changes...but we should absolutely be trying to win this match.

The domestic double is still on folks!

We have more or less won on the "Top 4" front so that only leaves 2 league cup matches and maybe 6 FA Cup matches, and 14 'ticking over to stay in the Top 4' matches. Should not be too difficult to have our best team for most of those, and certainly for the next two.

I can't spot a lot of difference between the line ups for our best team (against WHU) and our worst team (Burnley or Southampton)

I mean of course there will be changes...but we should absolutely be trying to win this match.

The domestic double is still on folks!
Are the ressies still in whatever the JPT is called now? Could be a treble.

Top 4 is guaranteed. Let’s go and win both cups.

I'm with BN. Pick your team for the Villa game and play anyone else but them.

Ward
Justin
Benkovic
Morgan
Fuchs
Choudhury
Albrighton
Praet
Mendy (if fit, if not then Maddison)
Gray
Iheanacho

It's a risk because Brentford are doing very well but I want a trip to Wembley so I don't care!

Absolutely! We already have 3 League Cups. We do not yet have an FA Cup!

Yup. We need to win the league cup too though. We're on for the proper domestic treble this year. Fa cup, league cup and the paint pot. Wouldn't imagine that's been done before? FA Cup win gets me £1k too which would cover my Wembley beer expenses for possibly 2 trips if i don't eat there too.

The most important thing here is that Brentford do the right thing and sacrifice the game.

They need to fully focus on completely ****ing over Leeds Utd in the promotion hunt.

Win win for me

Yup. We need to win the league cup too though. We're on for the proper domestic treble this year. Fa cup, league cup and the paint pot. Wouldn't imagine that's been done before?
This is only the fourth year it’s been possible.

This is only the fourth year it’s been possible.

No. The EFL Trophy has been around for a long time.

I've been to a couple of finals. I saw Ben Marshall's Carlisle beat Jeff Schlupp's Brentford in 2011.
In 2010 I saw a Southampton team containing Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana, Michail Antonio and Dean Hammond beat Carlisle in front of a crowd of 73,000.

Ward
Justin Morgan Benko Fuchs
Gray Hamza Praet Albrighton
Hirst Muskwe

Subs: Leshabela, Wright, Iheanacho, L Thomas, Schmeichel, Maddison, Soyuncu

Yep, agree with what has already been said but unfortunately, we do need to rotate for this.

Would love to see us win the FA Cup one day but we have other priorities this season so full changes for me and with Vardy's injury, I'd be tempted to leave Nacho on the bench too.

Brentford are a really good side though, Watkins and Benrahma will be a real handful for us.

They are a good side . . . If F0r!$T don't get play offs then I hope they do.

Benrahma's dad just passed a way a few days back so it's possible he's either rested or he'll be shit hot and dedicate the match to his dad. Either RIP et al. Never nice. I'm not sure how he'd do in the PL but always impressed when I've seen him play. (Once on tele).

They are a good side . . . If F0r!$T don't get play offs then I hope they do.

Benrahma's dad just passed a way a few days back so it's possible he's either rested or he'll be shit hot and dedicate the match to his dad. Either RIP et al. Never nice. I'm not sure how he'd do in the PL but always impressed when I've seen him play. (Once on tele).

Right just seen a few flicks and tricks on YouTube.
He's like Mahrez. Let's buy him.

Our reserves are better than their reserves. If we have the right attitude, we win.

In almost a year with us, BR is yet to give a debut to a young player. Yes, we've got a lot already but is is notable that he's ignored the U23s completely. I don't expect any different here.

The FA Cup is important this season and we should be trying to win it. However the timing of this match is terrible for us. We have to make plenty of changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363