Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out next week (after being dicked by Liverpool and WHam) then an interim manager until summer.

Edit: thinking out loud, not something I've heard. Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.

Last edited:
What's this I'm hearing about Brendan Out and a Vardy\Kasper joint temporary stint???

Ohh, sorry. Just made it up.

I've changed my vote to sack as I just can't see him turning this around now.

To be honest, losing yesterday didn't really bother me too much. I've kind of lost my mojo for it all.

It all started when we won the league. It's never really been the same for me. Can anyone else relate to this?

In
It all started when we won the league. It's never really been the same for me. Can anyone else relate to this?
We won the league? Really? Why didn't anybody tell me?

I don’t think Simon Jordan’s take is really very different from what people on this forum have been saying for a long time. He nailed it spot on, but it’s not new.

If we are honest, the FA Cup papered so many cracks. If you take that away what you are left with is a very talented group of players who have been managed into a position for consecutive seasons where they absolutely bottled a commanding and dominant top 4 position.

It’s little wonder that it’s hard to get up for it for a third season especially when baffling choices are made. We are so bad and he is so inflexible that he can’t change. That isn’t good leadership.

He absolutely needs to go. Let’s not **** about.

I don’t think Simon Jordan’s take is really very different from what people on this forum have been saying for a long time. He nailed it spot on, but it’s not new.
He said it without the ranty ****s and ****s, as an outsider. Credit where it's due, it was succinct and to-the-point analysis. There's a real skill to being able to do that, to saying the obvious so simply and clearly.

I'm used to hearing similar sentiments expressed on here, it's true, but for someone outside the fold to put their finger on it, well, that deserves respect. I think many of us here were similarly taken by his accurate lucidity.

I tried to find it and found myself on some footy addict site.

This shit should be illegal. Where is the content?

1644312067517.png

As Leicester fans we can see the situation is getting progressively worse. To fix it, the great reset button needs to be pressed which either means Brendan has to go or we need to go with his vision of a big squad overhaul.

The standard of defending we've seen this year wouldn't look out of place at Sunday League level....

As Leicester fans we can see the situation is getting progressively worse. To fix it, the great reset button needs to be pressed which either means Brendan has to go or we need to go with his vision of a big squad overhaul.
What would we do until summer?

We'd be reliant on the players playing for personal pride and standards. We've assumed that relegation isn't on the cards but the players could very much make it so if they were so inclined. Having no idea of the scale of mutinous feelings BR's words might have induced, it's very difficult to know what'll happen in the next few matches. Nobody expects us to win at Anfield, nor not get duffed up by WHam at the weekend, but there will be signs of what's to come.

I'm sure there'll be mention of 'clear the air' talks but we won't know what's gone on nor, more importantly, how people will respond. If BR doesn't show some give towards the players then a '**** you then' response cannot be ruled out. Ask yourself, do you think it possible that BR could show some contrition? Any paving of the way to reconciliation is going to have to be initiated by him.

I don’t see where the money will come from for a massive overhaul. Our revenue isn’t great and we will be bound by ffp rules. Unless we do a Newcastle and sell a share for £40m.

I don’t see where the money will come from for a massive overhaul. Our revenue isn’t great and we will be bound by ffp rules. Unless we do a Newcastle and sell a share for £40m.
Plus this massive stadium redevelopment

Plus this massive stadium redevelopment
I don't know how it's structured, but I imagine the Stadium is owned by King Power group and not by the football club directly. Therefore, I would imagine that any improvements to it, would not affect FFP rules.

But I don't actually know.

Whilst I appreciate the money has to come from somewhere, am I right in thinking that the stadium expansion wouldn't count against FFP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669