• Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost the dressing room lock stock and barrel

They obviously don’t respect him, or the Club for that matter, and they think he’s a ****

So do I
A deliberate and public act of petulance by the players I reckon. Some skulls need properly cracking and he isn’t the one to do it.

Such a shame. Had high hopes for this season and it’s ended in a complete shambles.

Ironically, if these players are trying to get Rodgers out, this shifts the focus from him to them and provides him perfect fodder for his rhetoric yesterday.

Footballers are so stupid.

Ironically, if these players are trying to get Rodgers out, this shifts the focus from him to them and provides him perfect fodder for his rhetoric yesterday.

Footballers are so stupid.
And if the people who run our club by into that, they are also not fit for purpose.

A good thrashing by Liverpool, followed by a home defeat to Wet Spam on Sunday, and it could make for some pretty unpleasant scenes at the final whistle

A good thrashing by Liverpool, followed by a home defeat to Wet Spam on Sunday, and it could make for some pretty unpleasant scenes at the final whistle

This is what I am expecting.

Lose against Wham in the same spineless and tactically stupid manner that we normally do and he has to go.

Hard to see any other result at the moment. They routinely ring our bell.
because we go with a very weak 2 man midfield against them every time.

He won't have learnt from this though

Hilarious

Why would anyone post that ‘by mistake’ ?

Quality shithousery going on here, one way or another

I believe Danny Ward lives in Nottingham, so it probably was last night.

Jeepers, I didn't realise it was West Ham... that's a nailed on home defeat. They must be looking forward to that one. Antonio could probably do with a few more goals. Has Moyes emailed Rodgers his game plan yet? He might as well, it'll make no difference.

Out for me.
Sub standard performances...beaten from winning positions by Liverpool and spurs...yesterday was the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669