Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet more players having a party (Danny Wards house) on his watch after a humiliating display against a local rival.

The complete lack of understanding or it seems authority in this squad is baffling.
Haha were they posting about it on social media?

They are also in training today so it really does highlight the complete lack of discipline or braincells in this team.

**** off you bunch of twats. Two of you were absolutely useless and the other one is so shit he can't even get a game. It clearly means **** all to them.

I hate football.

Brendan has lost them. A long time ago.

**** off you bunch of twats. Two of you were absolutely useless and the other one is so shit he can't even get a game. It clearly means **** all to them.

I hate football.

I find this staggering, particularly JJ. He has just come back from injury and the club would have invested thousands of pounds on his rehabilitation. He thinks that it's appropriate to be at a party when he is due into work the next day?

Hamza probably isn't intelligent enough to differentiate between a party and a football match and Danny Ward, well I don't really know what to say about him.

All of them should know better.

I'm truly of another generation. What's with all the ****ing pouting?

We're ****ed aren't we? Season over, end of an era maybe? Clear out and rebuild? There's rot in the squad (and by squad, I mean management too) It must have been brewing for some time and I reckon BR ignited it yesterday.

I find the staggering thing is the plastering on social media - that's point to either a) an insane level of '**** you' or b) shows a flagrant disregard for any authority at the club. Most likely c) both. Whatever, it also indicates the fact that they really couldn't care a shit whether or not we lost in that manner, to our neighbours whilst not defending the FA Cup as holders in a. performance that should be so shameful you would hope leaders in the team would curtail any such activity.

Perhaps this is what Brendan is also talking about. Perhaps there's a false sense of grandeur at the club (which no doubt he has perpetrated also) that now needs seriously realigning.

To be honest, this is a massively dark weekend to support the club we love. Mainly due to the embarrassing neanderthals throwing furniture at bars, throwing fists at players but also due to the unbelievably embarrassing submission from the first team.

I felt always with Claude Puel he was given a task to change the playing style and culture at the club which to a large extent he was never going to get the credit for. To manage the club through the absolute horrific Khun Vichai crash was always deserving of massive praise and should never be forgotten, and probably because of that, he lasted longer than results allowed. It was clear at the home v Palarse game he was gone.

I don't get the same feeling with Brendan YET. But if he is to turn this around, he has to (and is talking about ) doing something that very rarely works out immediately for any manager and that is a massive change around of personnel. Not even Klopp has had to do that yet; and judging by some recent purchases, one would be forgiven for not being too hopeful that this will work out.

I would imagine the fat lady has removed her finger from Homer's arse and is starting to think about a song, but I don't think that happens quite yet unless a few more embarrassments occur - and the players' partying attitude is absolutely an embarrassment which is on him.

I hate football.

This is a massive **** you to the fans and manager.

JJ - you are a complete knob. You've just came back from injury - played a full 90 mins and then partying until ****s knows what time. You ungrateful spoiled kid. You've just put two fingers up at all the people that helped you after getting injured.

The other two can **** off. This is what, the 3rd party we know about for Choudury? **** you. Get out of my club.

And Rodgers - you can **** off too.

He lost the dressing room lock stock and barrel

They obviously don’t respect him, or the Club for that matter, and they think he’s a ****

So do I

They obviously don’t respect him, or the Club for that matter, and they think he’s a ****

So do I

I think they're ****s if this is how they're acting.

Blame the manager all you want, but the players are also grown ****ing adults being paid a shit ton of money to represent this club and should have enough personal responsibility, self respect and respect for the fans and their employer to know better.

I'm still supporting Rodgers, but it's getting harder and harder to do so with how this season is playing out.

I actually completely agree with him about us needing a clear out and a rebuild in the summer because we've got a lot of deadwood, no leaders, and a side that although talented, doesn't seem to have the mental strength to back that up.

And yes Brendan and his team have brought in some of those players. But really, hasn't thie team had a soft underbelly for a few years at least? Anytime the going gets tough, our team hasn't really had the fight to dig in. They all just drop their heads. It's been that way ever since the title win really. We're good when we're good. But far too soft when we're not.

It pains me to say it but maybe some of that also comes down to senior players in the team...

My worry also though is that Brendan publically saying this week that we need a summer overhaul probably isn't great for keeping the players going this season... Maybe he thought that would motivate them but it's apparent from yesterday's game that it didn't

I'm still supporting Rodgers, but it's getting harder and harder to do so with how this season is playing out.

I actually completely agree with him about us needing a clear out and a rebuild in the summer because we've got a lot of deadwood, no leaders, and a side that although talented, doesn't seem to have the mental strength to back that up.

And yes Brendan and his team have brought in some of those players. But really, hasn't thie team had a soft underbelly for a few years at least? Anytime the going gets tough, our team hasn't really had the fight to dig in. They all just drop their heads. It's been that way ever since the title win really. We're good when we're good. But far too soft when we're not.

It pains me to say it but maybe some of that also comes down to senior players in the team...

My worry also though is that Brendan publically saying this week that we need a summer overhaul probably isn't great for keeping the players going this season... Maybe he thought that would motivate them but it's apparent from yesterday's game that it didn't
If it's been there a few years and BR has done nothing about it...Not sure how that is a defence of BR.

I think they're ****s if this is how they're acting.

Blame the manager all you want, but the players are also grown ****ing adults being paid a shit ton of money to represent this club and should have enough personal responsibility, self respect and respect for the fans and their employer to know better.
No.
Football players are not grown ****ing adults. They haven’t been for about 15 yers.

So do I

Yeah, I think this is it really. The players aren't listening any more and he's lacking the self awareness and honesty to resolve the problem when that problem is him.

I've moved from undecided to sack him and the vote is pretty close now. I can't remember any manager here really turning it around once it goes to shit so it's just time now.

Like most on here, we have learnt to accept losses, but effort, that is free and a ****ing given.

My son is 12 and plays for his school and every game i remind him that when he comes off that pitch he need to have completed the following;
  1. Be exhausted having ran yourself into the ground
  2. Played so well that you make it very difficult for you to be substituted
  3. Have effected the game
I don't think there are very many players yesterday that can put a tick to one of the three, let alone two or all of them.

Lazy bastards.

If it's been there a few years and BR has done nothing about it...Not sure how that is a defence of BR.

Likewise the needed rebuild....definitely not a thing that's in Rodger's favour. The majority of the summer's spend went on a central defender he doesn't want to play and a Patrick Vieira that he found on Wish. Even ignoring how shit we are now, he can make us worse with a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669