Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan Rodgers is in this game for one person… Brendan Rodgers.

Don’t forget that.
It’s becoming clear that he has disdain for our scabby, poor little club.

That’s been his narrative for his own shortcomings for some time. He had the backing and wasted it. If I were Top I wouldn’t trust him with my lunch money.

That’s been his narrative for his own shortcomings for some time. He had the backing and wasted it. If I were Top I wouldn’t trust him with my lunch money.
So whats your favourite Melchester moment?

I nearly shit myself laughing when Roy described the night they had Paco Diaz wank off a horse.

So whats your favourite Melchester moment?

I nearly shit myself laughing when Roy described the night they had Paco Diaz wank off a horse.
That was hilarious. It went down a very dark path :icon lol:

Recently (because I haven’t been IFS for a bit so don’t listen to the most up to date episodes) the stuff with Tubby Morton has been hilarious. Let me go Roy!

And the fact that the club is allowing this to continue means that for me the real problem lies with those above Rodgers.

That was hilarious. It went down a very dark path :icon lol:

Recently (because I haven’t been IFS for a bit so don’t listen to the most up to date episodes) the stuff with Tubby Morton has been hilarious. Let me go Roy!
Yeah I remember Roy taking Tubby’s shorts off for him so he could kick his legs about in the snow.

Think Racey cracked on to Tubby’s missus at one point too.

Anything Blackie says reduces me to a wreck. Most days I’ll describe a basic item or action to my missus in a scouse accent, ‘See in Liverpool we have this thing called breakfast etc etc’

Yeah I remember Roy taking Tubby’s shorts off for him so he could kick his legs about in the snow.

Think Racey cracked on to Tubby’s missus at one point too.

Anything Blackie says reduces me to a wreck. Most days I’ll describe a basic item or action to my missus in a scouse accent, ‘See in Liverpool we have this thing called breakfast etc etc’
The voice they have concocted for him is just really funny. The obsession with food to the extent where he ‘eats his own steam’ :icon lol:

And the fact that the club is allowing this to continue means that for me the real problem lies with those above Rodgers.
It’s obviously too expensive to move him on. We may sadly get to the point where it is too expensive not to.

Like, it’s worth repeating ain’t it? He actually chucked the game away on purpose today to prove a point didn’t he?

Absolutely un-****ing-believable.

I agree. I can't see another explanation.

I will sleep on it but I'm raging right now. Our £10m a year manager is deliberately sabotaging us.

We've all been had on what's really going on this summer haven't we?

It's a £30m power battle. BRs hand picked Head of Recruitment and Head of Medicine are ditched. He's told that he can't spend anything. Who knows what the true story is about this set piece coach? His authority is being eroded in the hope that he quits.

Meanwhile, he thinks to himself that he'll bite his tongue until the season begins and then he'll use his power to force the club to back him or sack him. Either solution works for him.

It's late era MON shit going on isn't it? They'll be books written about this.

Should have ****ed the chancer off a long time ago. It’s blatantly clear he’s a fraud.

But just like with Puel, we’re taking far too long to get it done. Get a ****ing grip Top.

I actually think he has completely ****ed this club up.

Ward did well, looks promising.
The team played well for the most part, looks promising.

Amartey reminds me of a Billy Bragg song: Accident waiting to happen! Does not look promising.
Rodgers cost us 2 points! KDH substitute was totally stupid. Rodgers has not learnt from last season and this does not look promising!

In his radio Leicester interview last week (which incidentally was an hour of total nonsense from BR), Rodger's singled out KDH as being one of the fittest players at the club.

It's obvious what he's doing. The narrative of being a poorly backed is all set up and already being eaten up by the media - despite our squad being plenty good enough to have a good top half finish.

Ward did well, looks promising.
The team played well for the most part, looks promising.

Amartey reminds me of a Billy Bragg song: Accident waiting to happen! Does not look promising.
Rodgers cost us 2 points! KDH substitute was totally stupid. Rodgers has not learnt from last season and this does not look promising!
Rodgers will never learn because he’s not open to learning. In his mind every decision he’s ever made was the correct one and it’s the players/club/staff etc who messed it up. If all your decisions are good ones, there’s no need to learn.

I don't think we could afford to sack him if we wanted too.

Seems like a complete shit show. He walked at Celtic when they didn't back him in the transfer market. Looks like he's setting up to do the same here.

For a manager with two 5th finishes and a FA cup how is he so hated amongst our fans? You really need to be a special type of dick head to do that.

I don't think we could afford to sack him if we wanted too.

Seems like a complete shit show. He walked at Celtic when they didn't back him in the transfer market. Looks like he's setting up to do the same here.

For a manager with two 5th finishes and a FA cup how is he so hated amongst our fans? You really need to be a special type of dick head to do that.
It doesn’t help that he comes across as smarmy and arrogant.

Allied to that he makes decisions that are totally unfathomable and ridiculous.

He also appears to love himself, and think he is always right.

He doesn’t learn from his mistakes.

A lot of fans think he would jump ship at the drop of a hat.

mother than that, dunno?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265