Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a feeling that qualifying for Europe is going to be tougher than ever for us in the future.

We've been 7th-8th on budget for a few years so getting a place should be within reach each season.

However, now Everton, West Ham, Villa and Newcastle are all surpassing our spending power. Of course, we can overachieve and they can underachieve but over time bigger budgets win.

We're probably going to have the 11th highest budget in 22/23 so if we get back into the Conference League it will be an excellent achievement.
History tells us that Everton having spending power doesn't matter one jot though. They just spend it on shite. We can rule them out I reckon. Especially as that useless no mark has ensured he'll keep the job til at least Xmas.

I've moved to undecided now as 1 game is a short period to make a judgement on but it is worrying we appear to be as fragile as last year.

I'm also struggling to answer a hypothical question in that would I rather us spend £30m on a right winger or sacking Rodgers.

I'd probably go for the signing still right now but sadly, I don't think either are a feasible option for us right now.

How did it come to this.

We can't afford to back him and we can't afford to sack him.

Stuck together like an estranged couple who can't afford a divorce.

I've moved to undecided now as 1 game is a short period to make a judgement on but it is worrying we appear to be as fragile as last year.

I'm also struggling to answer a hypothical question in that would I rather us spend £30m on a right winger or sacking Rodgers.

I'd probably go for the signing still right now but sadly, I don't think either are a feasible option for us right now.
1 game is a short period to make a judgement. But he's been here much longer than that.

This squad as is without Rodgers is so much more appealing to me than this squad plus a new right winger with Rodgers in charge.

How did it come to this.

We can't afford to back him and we can't afford to sack him.

Stuck together like an estranged couple who can't afford a divorce.
Poor management from those in positions of power at the club.

If only it was one game. Much of last season was excruciating to watch.

We could **** him off by appointing another manager like Liverpool when they randomly had Roy Evans and Gerard Houllier :icon lol:
That actually sounds like a decent idea. I'd love to see his face when he gets to the office, only to find some randomer behind the desk.

bond-blofeld1.jpg

Still out, obviously

Like, it’s worth repeating ain’t it? He actually chucked the game away on purpose today to prove a point didn’t he?

Absolutely un-****ing-believable.

Like, it’s worth repeating ain’t it? He actually chucked the game away on purpose today to prove a point didn’t he?

He's been a bit of a bellend with subs in the past but today looks like sabotage. How anyone wants him to stay....

He's a wanker

Shame nobody at the club has any bollocks these days.

He's been a bit of a bellend with subs in the past but today looks like sabotage. How anyone wants him to stay....
I’ve been trying to think of different angles on the situation to try and understand the logic but I just can’t see it.

Sweltering day. One sub. Removes a goalscorer and a crowd favourite. Completely unnecessary change in shape. Daka never plays with Vardy….

Either the bloke we pay a fortune froze on the way to a completely routine win against a poor side or he bombed it on purpose. I just don’t see a third option.

Or worse… he just didn’t have a ****ing clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757