Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the same straws I'm clutching at matey. We should've binned him at the end of last season but people got a bit excited about the papering over some ridiculous arse cracks at the end of the season.....had we done that the media and many of our fans would ignore the terrible transfer crap and say 8th is great. The idea of him doing a rebuild is and was grim as **** for me.
I agree. I just think the club know what happened last season and are choosing not to back him as he has requested. It will be a mutual consent departure soon enough.

This is exactly it for me. The results I can look past, especially as there has been passages of some very good play. In the context of a season such as this where infrastructure must take precedence over big money signings, I’m sure they will end up being pretty meaningless. The ****ing drivel about not going to war with the club, then starting a war with the club before suggesting that fans have nothing to grumble about other than the lack of cash coming from the club’s owners, means Rodgers has to go for the good of all involved.
I haven’t seen passages of very good play at all this season. There’s been some individual moments (mainly from Maddison). But passages of very good play, I must have missed those. And I’ve seen each game on its entirety.

I haven’t seen passages of very good play at all this season. There’s been some individual moments (mainly from Maddison). But passages of very good play, I must have missed those. And I’ve seen each game on its entirety.
To be fair, we battered Brentford in the first half.

To be fair, we battered Brentford in the first half.
Not trying to be contrary, but I didn’t see it that way. We weren’t as guilty of it as were today. But I thought the first half against Brentford for the most part was our typical lots of possession with very little end product.

For me once the booing starts as a collective, the manager is on borrowed time.

The fact that he can’t see that a whole wedge of the current problems are caused by him and his cronies speaks volumes for his arrogance and stubbornness.

It is now a question of when, rather than if he will go. FWIW, I am now firmly in the sack camp and my mind won’t be changed and I consider myself quite patient.

Him telling the fans how they feel and why is ****ing ignorant and suggests we are all as stupid as he is stubborn.

We should have sacked him in Nottingham last season.
I think so too. I have read that he deserves respect, but he chucked everyone under the bus after that game. Respect earns respect. He is so blinkered and incapable of accepting he is the cause of the problem that he has lost any semblance of respect I ever had for him. It’s the players, it’s the club who I won’t go to war with (yet the very nature of my words and the public forum I express them in shows I am doing just that). It’s not me they are booing, it’s a lack of signings.

Elite level manager money and the same predictable approach and problems Every. Single. Game. You need flexibility in this sport (and in life) to adapt when what you are doing does not work. That’s what leaders do. He cannot accept he is wrong. He is a poor leader.

Respect that? Get off.

He definitely acted poorly after Forest, and probably lost some portion of the fan base and dressing room in hindsight.

He won’t survive our next run of games and we are likely to be rooted to the bottom of the table when he goes.

He’ll be leaving us in a much worse state than when he joined.

Murmurs on FT that he's gone

More than likely bollocks

Kind of feel that this speculation deserves a new thread and poll. How about a ‘Rodgers’ future - Is Bert on Foxestalk a credible source’ thread?

Kind of feel that this speculation deserves a new thread and poll. How about a ‘Rodgers’ future - Is Bert on Foxestalk a credible source’ thread?
Get a good few polls out of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570