• Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my mind.

With the window closing, no improvements to the squad, too many players out of form, the only way now to refresh this and save our season is for a new manager.

I still think 2-3 solid signings would've been enough to give Brendan and the team enough fresh impetus to kick on.

But without new signings, I can't see a way it gets better without new thinking and a new manager that can potentially get more out of these players.

With regret, I think it's time Brendan will go.

When we sack him, the media will compare the situation to Parker, honing in on the lack of transfer activity and ignoring every problem of Rodgers' making. **** em.

After his comments after tonight's game he is defo doing a Scotty parker he is trying to get himself sacked.
the board need to move now and remove him.

Can't we just get him on Gardening leave until Villa sack Gerrard and come knocking?

Okay, the time has come. Rodgers needs to go for the benefit for the club.

His heart is clearly not in it. He isn't organising the team, he isn't influencing them. Too many of his players seem scared to play or confused about their roles.

We have a very capable squad. The manager no longer knows how to make them deliver. There are too many examples now. It's beyond him.

Time's up. He must be sacked ASAP.
It's just so clear that they don't understand their roles. I don't think they have stopped playing for him; their effort was good tonight and has been, for the most part, good in most games this season. But they are being thrown to the wolves by not understanding what it is they are being asked to do.

I think he probably needs to go before the Brighton game now I’ve seen his comments post-match.

His position is completely untenable now. He's thrown the club under the bus. He's contradicted himself so many times over recent weeks, it's quite scary imagining how inconsistent his messaging to his players must be.

If he's not sacked before Sunday, Rudkin, Whelan and Top are complicit with ripping the heart out of this season. It's not too late but Rodgers must be removed very quickly now.

His position is completely untenable now. He's thrown the club under the bus. He's contradicted himself so many times over recent weeks, it's quite scary imagining how inconsistent his messaging to his players must be.

If he's not sacked before Sunday, Rudkin, Whelan and Top are complicit with ripping the heart out of this season. It's not too late but Rodgers must be removed very quickly now.

He's thrown in the towel and quite publicly too. He has now, quite obviously, gone to war with the club.

When we sack him, the media will compare the situation to Parker, honing in on the lack of transfer activity and ignoring every problem of Rodgers' making. **** em.
The same media that still tell the audience that we generally play counter attacking football. I genuinely think there are people on here that know football better than the likes of Owen etc.

The same media that still tell the audience that we generally play counter attacking football. I genuinely think there are people on here that know football better than the likes of Owen etc.
We play from the side,
To the other siiiiiide
Champions of England
But now on the slide

Legit question for anyone still backing him. Based on the past 9 months of football, what do you say is going to change next time out? Sub question, when do you think evasive action needs to take place? How long do you wait. 4 points cut adrift from safety? 8?

Tomorrow won’t get better. It’s done.

The thing that boils my piss with BR is that his attitude could be so different.
Instead of throwing your ****ing toys out every ****ing defeat about the lack of support how about talking about the top class training facilities, the success we've had, we're having a bumpy patch but we work hard as a team to get through it...etc..

It excuse and blaming others all the way. I ****ing hate him. Absolutely bell end.

Any word on the street? I listened to talksport earlier and Trevor Sinclair pointed out Rodgers has to take some blame after signing shit. Was a pleasant surprise to hear not all are buying his shit excuses.

Any word on the street? I listened to talksport earlier and Trevor Sinclair pointed out Rodgers has to take some blame after signing shit. Was a pleasant surprise to hear not all are buying his shit excuses.
Only word on the street I’m hearing is that they’re flogging gardening stuff in the middle aisle at Aldi and Becky from down the road wanked off Tony from the garage in the bushes by the swings.

More info when I get it.

Only word on the street I’m hearing is that they’re flogging gardening stuff in the middle aisle at Aldi and Becky from down the road wanked off Tony from the garage in the bushes by the swings.

More info when I get it.

Thanks. Might pop down to aldi shortly. Which swings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669