Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely BR has given the club sufficient grounds to suspend him on full pay? So called gardening leave. His words of criticism of the club should not be tolerated and a statement to that effect would at least show that the club isn't prepared to be bad mouthed.

That way, he stays employed by us until he takes another job at which time we stop paying him. Yes, it will cost us a lot of money if he stays out of work for long but I expect he'd want to be back in within a few months.

If he actually thought it through.
This is a great opportunity to work with a limited squad, get them in the top half of the table and the bigger club offers may reappear again.
Then he can **** off

On last nights post match interview, it was the first time I’ve heard him actually say about the poor results
“It’s my responsibility “

flabbergasted was I

It's a matter of time now. When you start getting at loggerheads with the ownership, you are doomed at any club. Especially in the way Brendan has done it, your coming out slating the club for not getting adequate backing whilst largely absolving yourself of any blame. I think the club sees it largely the same as the fans, he was well backed last summer, and we've gone backwards despite it. We've also wound up with a squad size with competeing in Europe in mind, yet missed out on it last season.

It's a matter of time now. When you start getting at loggerheads with the ownership, you are doomed at any club. Especially in the way Brendan has done it, your coming out slating the club for not getting adequate backing whilst largely absolving yourself of any blame. I think the club sees it largely the same as the fans, he was well backed last summer, and we've gone backwards despite it. We've also wound up with a squad size with competeing in Europe in mind, yet missed out on it last season.
The time is now. No more waiting around.

At the start of the season he said wasn’t going to go to war with the club, it is what it is.

Now we’ve got 1 point from 5 games he’s decided to go to war with the club and blame the lack of transfers. I wonder why that is.

**** off Brendog.

what decent manager would put arguably the best defensive midfielder in the league in his central defence and leave a competent CD on the bench?
he did nothing to make a difference last night it is as though he is trying to force the board to sack him. I would say it has been from the start of the season.
the question is do you sack and pay in full or sack him and continue to pay his wages, I have never been in this position so do not know legally.

Prediction:

1. Villa get battered by Man City
2. Gerrard Sacked
3. Villa identify Brendan Rodgers as their top target
4. Rodgers registers his interest in the role
5. Top “reluctantly” agrees to let Rodgers discuss the role
6. Rodgers to Villa

I'm in the lakes.

**** still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship