Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You know, because he was shit and that. Also, the use of the word 'probably' is quite pivotal in the post.

Try to keep up.
So after a 6 minute cameo and a full match today, that’s enough to think he’s probably a decent player after all? After being shit last season?

No magic beans but a player we sold on for more than double the price we paid for him. And in Justin, a really capable fullback. And probably another decent player in Daka.
Except Justin is a mediocre defender at best.

Playing devil's advocate. If BR has indeed spent f*** all, is this all a bit unfair on him?

Except Justin is a mediocre defender at best.
He isn't. He was fantastic before this season and his injury. He's suffering as much as the rest of them in terms of set up.

Memories are so short on here sometimes, and not just Boc's.

Playing devil's advocate. If BR has indeed spent f*** all, is this all a bit unfair on him?

Not at all. Most of the value of outgoing sales are a few players. He's signed players he won't play or will but thinks are shit. When he signed we needed a right winger/right sided forward and he's signed Perez and some absolute shit on loan. He's signed defenders but we're in the ridiculous position that a midfielder is playing there. We've been trying to shift Mendy since 2017 or something and he's there on the bench. Amartey has gone from playing cup games to be first/second choice.

So after a 6 minute cameo and a full match today, that’s enough to think he’s probably a decent player after all? After being shit last season?
No. Once again, you fail to see a gap between what you connote and the actuality of things. You're being such a ****ing tool of late and it's really dull. We get it, you're cross at the club, you hate Rodgers, we're all doomed, Top is a **** blah, blah, blah. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

He's probably decent. He's probably not. I have no idea until we see enough of him. He was pretty rubbish most of last season and he's been okay in pre-season and the minutes he has played so far this season.

My point was, if and I will repeat if, Daka turns out to be decent, then along with Justin, Fofana, Castagne, we might, just might say recruitment hasn't been that bad seeing as our net spend is **** all.

I
He isn't. He was fantastic before this season and his injury. He's suffering as much as the rest of them in terms of set up.

Memories are so short on here sometimes, and not just Boc's.
so you agree with me then.

Not at all. Most of the value of outgoing sales are a few players. He's signed players he won't play or will but thinks are shit. When he signed we needed a right winger/right sided forward and he's signed Perez and some absolute shit on loan. He's signed defenders but we're in the ridiculous position that a midfielder is playing there. We've been trying to shift Mendy since 2017 or something and he's there on the bench. Amartey has gone from playing cup games to be first/second choice.
And therein lies the rub. I don't necessarily think the signings have been a disaster, more that he has **** all understanding of how to galvanise the squad.

No. Once again, you fail to see a gap between what you connote and the actuality of things. You're being such a ****ing tool of late and it's really dull. We get it, you're cross at the club, you hate Rodgers, we're all doomed, Top is a **** blah, blah, blah. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

He's probably decent. He's probably not. I have no idea until we see enough of him. He was pretty rubbish most of last season and he's been okay in pre-season and the minutes he has played so far this season.

My point was, if and I will repeat if, Daka turns out to be decent, then along with Justin, Fofana, Castagne, we might, just might say recruitment hasn't been that bad seeing as our net spend is **** all.
Mate, up until very recently you accused everyone and anyone who had anything negative to say about the club of being a bed-wetter. I have to tell you, that was very one-note and got old a long time ago.

if you’re allowed to spout the same thing over and over again, why isn’t City Fan.

(I’m sore you’ll have a very long and overly complicated reasoning on how this is not actually the case.)

Mate, up until very recently you accused everyone and anyone who had anything negative to say about the club of being a bed-wetter. I have to tell you, that was very one-note and got old a long time ago.

if you’re allowed to spout the same thing over and over again, why isn’t City Fan.

(I’m sore you’ll have a very long and overly complicated reasoning on how this is not actually the case.)
Nope. Saying negative things is perfectly normal and understandable. Provided they make sense of course. It's the same thing time after time; you're not allowed to think that things aren't great but might get better. You're only allowed to say we're shit and are doomed or say everything is perfect.

I'm sorry you're sore. You've may have been talking too much of late so I'd apply the Anusol liberally.

I think he's going to get at least one more game.

Weirdly, there's a part of me that thinks we'll wait until Wout Faes has at least had a game to see if that magically heals the defence.

The worst thing about all of this is every single one of us knows he’s capable.

By simplifying our game, using players in their actual positions and playing more direct, it’s solved.

Brendan wants out. And 23m. And to go to another club that he can Brendan the shit out of.

You're being such a ****ing tool of late and it's really dull.
Coming from the man who says Iheanacho is shit and Ward is a perfectly good goalkeeper.

You’ve had a mare on here recently.

Coming from the man who says Iheanacho is shit and Ward is a perfectly good goalkeeper.

You’ve had a mare on here recently.
Ward was awful today. Like I said several times in the match thread. My opinion will be formed over time watching him. Not by anyone else's opinion. The evidence in having watched Nacho for years speaks for itself; he's the most inconsistent player. Sometimes great, often a shambles. We saw both today.

One more game would achieve nothing. If we want to have any hope of avoiding relegation we have to act now.

One more game would achieve nothing. If we want to have any hope of avoiding relegation we have to act now.
I agree.

If he’s in charge against Villa, we will lose.

If we lose, our odds of relegation become more probable than possible.

Simple, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670