Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is he's a gonna before the Villa game. Let's hope.

The worst thing about all of this is every single one of us knows he’s capable.

By simplifying our game, using players in their actual positions and playing more direct, it’s solved.

Brendan wants out. And 23m. And to go to another club that he can Brendan the shit out of.
I think that means **** all now. The fact that he doesn't connect with the fans and comes across as a self indulgent twat, means that he needs to go. Lets face it, if things were going swimmingly and a big club came calling, he'd **** us off in an instant.

Nope. Saying negative things is perfectly normal and understandable. Provided they make sense of course. It's the same thing time after time; you're not allowed to think that things aren't great but might get better. You're only allowed to say we're shit and are doomed or say everything is perfect.

I'm sorry you're sore. You've may have been talking too much of late so I'd apply the Anusol liberally.
I’m not sore. I’m fine. I’m amused by the fact that that you feel the need to belittle and insult those who have a different opinion to you. But I’m not sore mate.

The worst thing about all of this is every single one of us knows he’s capable.

By simplifying our game, using players in their actual positions and playing more direct, it’s solved.

Brendan wants out. And 23m. And to go to another club that he can Brendan the shit out of.
He's definitely capable. Brighton today reminds of what we were in 19/20 and 20/21. Slick, classy and fun to watch. He's very clearly technically capable but as you say, there's something else up. The only thing for me is that perhaps he's complicated it too much now. As in, what we saw was only part of what he thinks is the perfect style, and now he's trying to elevate that but in doing so, had made us play shitter.

I think there is a lot in this.
It just feels to me like 11 players who are often trying individually but aren't together and dont know how to be. It's the biggest job of a manager to create that togetherness and it looks to me rhat this is what he's failed at.

It just feels to me like 11 players who are often trying individually but aren't together and dont know how to be. It's the biggest job of a manager to create that togetherness and it looks to me rhat this is what he's failed at.
We know that they are comfortably top 10 as a group pulling together because we’ve seen it. Who knows, Soumare and Daka might even be very good. I just feel Brendan would make Messi look shite.

E066F962-179E-4AEE-BD80-6C7F2F9F13F4.jpeg
This team was 2nd in the league Christmas 2019.

Yes they got properly beaten that night, but don’t buy the bullshit being pedalled that this is a bad group of players who can only manage scraping safety. It’s a lie to protect brand Brendan.

Also shockingly, who has he added to this despite the money.

If he can’t get them to play, someone else without doubt can. He talks big that new players didn’t come in to freshen it up. I can think of a way to freshen it up. It will cost about £23m, but it has a good chance of saving the massive cost of relegation.

From that lineup, he has 'lost' Kasper, Chilwell and Ricardo (albeit to injury).... Just saying.

From that lineup, he has 'lost' Kasper, Chilwell and Ricardo (albeit to injury).... Just saying.

And Vardy and Evans have another 3 years on aging bodies.

It's not the same team.

It's not a team that should be 20th, but it's not as good a team as it was in 2019 even if you ignore the players that are just down in form/have gone from playing above themselves to below themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00