• Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus the head (the keeper)

Schmeichel to Ward is one of the biggest overnight downgrades in history.
Yep,

thought that Ward might be ok, but so far, at best he has been questionable.

Today, he was dreadful. Perhaps now we can appreciate what an incredible keeper Kasper was for us.

It's not just the goalkeeping ability we have lost but more so the presence and winning mentality.

Kasper used to rage whenever a goal went in, rightly or wrongly, but it was because he is a winner.

Whenever we concede now, the players just have that look of 'oh no, not again...' whilst cluelessly looking around for someone to give them a kick up the arse.

We desperately need Faes to be that sort of character too but it is a mental situation for us to find ourselves in. Many of us on here have joked for years we need a bastard or two.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kasper even used to advise Top on off the field matters too, given how close he was to Vichai and being one of the ever presence of the KP reign.

His departure this summer was strange in the swiftness that it occurred, the timing that is was fairly late on and that we didn't get to give one of the biggest legends of this era a proper send off.

Something has definitely broken down between players/management/ownership.

Seeing Ward blame Ndidi for Wards mistake and tell each other where to go was not a good look.
Ward today was just useless, but Rodgers will not replace him because he wants to get sacked

Kasper wasn’t excellent last season. Let’s not rewrite history
Maybe not but the defence had confidence in him and knew what he was going to do, with Ward they obviously don’t

It's reaching the point where what our owners have done for us in the past is less significant that what they aren't doing for our future

Nope.

Nothing in my time as supporter of this club, will make winning the Premier League and the FA Cup any less significant. Ever. In fact, this patch in our history makes it more so.
I never said it makes it less significant.

We live in the now, not 2016, and they have some ****ing leading to do.

It's reaching the point where what our owners have done for us in the past is less significant that what they aren't doing for our future
If I had a fear, it would be that more and more supporters are thinking like this and turn on our owners, the longer this debacle goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00