Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for the world to get back to normal. Anyone who would criticize a business for firing an employee because they happened to do it around the same time as a funeral of someone who had zero connection with said business, is a moron of the highest order.

Who in the Royal family gives a **** about what happens at Leicester City? None of them. Sack the ****er today and let him not have to come in and do his work on Monday.
I completely agree. I think we should do away with the monarchy completely. It’s a load of old bollocks.

You can see how Brendan’s media chums would spin things though if we did it now. All that ****ing enraged salted gammon.

THEY DID FACKIN’ WHAT?! WHILE OUR BELOVED DORIS WAS LYING IN FACKING STATE. YOU FACKIN SHOWER snort snort oink

I completely agree. I think we should do away with the monarchy completely. It’s a load of old bollocks.

You can see how Brendan’s media chums would spin things though if we did it now. All that ****ing enraged salted gammon.

THEY DID FACKIN’ WHAT?! WHILE OUR BELOVED DORIS WAS LYING IN FACKING STATE. YOU FACKIN SHOWER snort snort oink
His media chums are all Cockney’s?

Said it for a while now - it’s not just the complete shambles we are watching on the pitch, but there’s a whiff of shite about all aspects of the Club at the minute.

Something hasn’t been right for a while now, although it does pale in comparison the absolute dog-mess being made by Rodgers himself

This hasn't been given enough airtime in general. The national media only have a very high level view of clubs like ours and despite there been hundreds of podcasts focused on PL football, they're all very superficial in their understanding of smaller club affairs.

The local media know it, but they're not stupid enough to risk their access to the club by commenting on or highlighting it (although in fairness to Matt Piper, he has started to as it has become increasingly undeniable).

Fans only get annoyed by things that personally affect them. Until this season (when I had a ST) I had no idea how ridiculously some of the club was run. £60ish for a match day ticket is ridiculous. Not allowing non members to buy tickets is ridiculous. They're pricing out the future of the club with stupid decisions like these.

Of course, the stupidest decision of all was not to bin Rodgers in the close season. Something was obviously up and reading between the lines, that's why Kasper was forced out. Had we of acted then, Potter, Frank et al would have been achievable.

The fact that Rodgers is still our manager is enough evidence the people running our club haven’t got a ****ing clue.

I think our focus needs to shift from Rodgers and onto the board. They’re employing him after all.

I would be amazed if they aren't scouting around for a replacement after yesterday's fiasco. We have (what would appear to be) 4 winnable games coming up and a 2 week international break to get a new manager in place.
Sarina Wiegman would be my choice, she might get us playing as a team again.

I would be amazed if they aren't scouting around for a replacement after yesterday's fiasco. We have (what would appear to be) 4 winnable games coming up and a 2 week international break to get a new manager in place.
Sarina Wiegman would be my choice, she might get us playing as a team again.
If they’re only scouting around now for a replacement then it’s more than the manger that we need gone from the club.

The fact that Rodgers is still our manager is enough evidence the people running our club haven’t got a ****ing clue.

I think our focus needs to shift from Rodgers and onto the board. They’re employing him after all.
Said this a while ago. Need to be on this... Something isn't right, big time.

Sacked in the morning. Surely.
100% got to be gone. This is a window of opportunity, to miss it would be madness.

I do wonder if there's a clause for being in the bottom 3 after 10 games though which might make it a lot cheaper pay off.

100% got to be gone. This is a window of opportunity, to miss it would be madness.

I do wonder if there's a clause for being in the bottom 3 after 10 games though which might make it a lot cheaper pay off.
It feels like the one time you don’t have to be ITK to comfortably say what is coming. It’ll be tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669