Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like the one time you don’t have to be ITK to comfortably say what is coming. It’ll be tomorrow.
Stop is SF.... I can't expect it because the anger will be even more maddening when I wake up tomorrow (I'm 6 hours behind the UK) and see that he's still there.

Today is the day

If not then the board have lost the ****ing plot

You would like to think that Top and Whelan were just delaying things out of respect, so as not to load the news cycle with another huge sad story! They did not delay with Ranieri though, so I fear the compensation package may be too big a pill to swallow. £10-20 million against a £50 million+ loss if relegated is still a no-brainer, isn't it?

Oh God he's still here.

I was convinced he'd be gone today - but I would've thought it would be a 9am announcement.

If he's still here tonight then he's staying until at least the Forest game isn't he.

Two friends of mine are in the coaching set up and they (separately) give me snippets of info when they feels like it. They've separately said that a package is being worked out for his dismissal with apparently a 50% reduction on the contract value amount looking increasingly likely.

Just the messenger.

Two friends of mine are in the coaching set up and they (separately) give me snippets of info when they feels like it. They've separately said that a package is being worked out for his dismissal with apparently a 50% reduction on the contract value amount looking increasingly likely.

Just the messenger.

Oh TSC, you raiser of hopes!

It would make sense for all involved to find a 'mutual agreement' and part ways.

I'm sure Rodgers knows that at this point he's starting to damage his own reputation, and that it's best for him to get out soon, as I'm sure he recognises that he isn't going to turn this around. Now is the best time for all involved.

Just the messenger.

Excellent stuff

Just the messenger.

Well they need to hurry the **** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572