Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon they (wrongly) believe that he will fix things with the players over the international break.

I reckon we’ll get to at least the 10th game with him.

I reckon we’re ****ed.

I reckon they (wrongly) believe that he will fix things with the players over the international break.

I reckon we’ll get to at least the 10th game with him.

I reckon we’re ****ed.
Well then they need to be locked in a padded room and evaluated hourly.

I cannot believe that there will not be a change of manager, within the next few days.

Anyone who has bothered to read my previous messages will know that I admire Brendan Rodgers, as a manager (I now how some of the minds on here work!!!) but, it becomes apparent when things stop working.

I still think it was more than Rodgers being pig headed that lead to the summer fiasco whereby the manager says six new signings and we end up losing two of our top players. Maybe that board shake up is required too...

Piper isn't the most in the know so don't take this as gospel, but he certainly has better connections than most of us...

If he’s still in charge against Forest and we just go a goal down it will turn toxic very quickly…

If he’s still in charge against Forest and we just go a goal down it will turn toxic very quickly…
It should be toxic from the beginning. Let those in charge know that their running of our club is unacceptable. That's if Top is eve there. of course. The ground should be filled with 'Rodgers Out' chants and a 'Sack the Board' wouldn't be amiss.

Of course it won't tho'.

I’d rather we try and beat Forest
The fans voicing their anger doesn't negate the players from trying to do that. Let's face it, they're not very good in the regular placid atmosphere of the KP.

The only remaining options that fully explain the last few months of weirdness and inertia behind the scenes at the club.

1. If KP are in negotiations with third parties about either selling up or selling a substantial stake in the club.

2. Total incompetence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758