Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piper isn't the most in the know so don't take this as gospel, but he certainly has better connections than most of us...

If this is true it’s just plain negligent. Everyone else can see it. Why are we still not doing anything to salvage our season.

Wait a few more games and we will have doomed ourselves to relegation.

I’m staggered he is not gone. Looking like my 6pm prediction applies only to the sane.

The only remaining options that fully explain the last few months of weirdness and inertia behind the scenes at the club.

1. If KP are in negotiations with third parties about either selling up or selling a substantial stake in the club.

2. Total incompetence.
Let's hope it's option numero uno.

Real problem is that we probably will beat Forest, as they are embarrassingly shite

Then we’re stuck with him as we blunder away all the points from the next few (normally) winnable games

Total and complete ****ing ineptitude by Top and Susan Whelan

I'm not sure what a retired Canadian goalkeeper has got to do with this, unless we're getting him in to replace Ward.
This is a perfectly example of why ignoring nearly everything written in the press, especially about sport, is probably a good idea. How long would it have taken to check it?!

Notts Forrest is their full name.

If we don't dismiss him and have someone else in place prior to the Forest game we deserve to be relegated this season. We will have no arguments. We didn't need a mystic or clairvoyant to see it coming. It's been brewing since the start of 2022. The chances have been there to sever the ties and refresh the whole thing, but instead the club has opted for slow, painful, stagnating death.

Without change now we deserve the beatings that are coming our way, we deserve what remains of our decent players leaving, we deserve the demoralisation and inevitable fracture among supporters and players, we deserve relegation, and we deserve all of the consequences that flow. Defaults on loans, real hardship and uncertainty. The hard road back, or the harder road further away.

We will deserve it all. We reap what we sow.

If we don't dismiss him and have someone else in place prior to the Forest game we deserve to be relegated this season. We will have no arguments. We didn't need a mystic or clairvoyant to see it coming. It's been brewing since the start of 2022. The chances have been there to sever the ties and refresh the whole thing, but instead the club has opted for slow, painful, stagnating death.

Without change now we deserve the beatings that are coming our way, we deserve what remains of our decent players leaving, we deserve the demoralisation and inevitable fracture among supporters and players, we deserve relegation, and we deserve all of the consequences that flow. Defaults on loans, real hardship and uncertainty. The hard road back, or the harder road further away.

We will deserve it all. We reap what we sow.
Christ, you’re a ray of sunshine aren’t you?

That's my father-in-law's nickname - Ray. Given to him by other residents on his retirement complex; he's such a miserable bugger. Nickname NOT used to his face; he would probably enjoy it too much.

Tbf....I've been holding on to hope that all will be ok if we send Rodgers packing. At the moment it is worrying that it's taking so long for the club to make the decision. If they're happy letting shit get this far....the board have been happy with us getting in to a relegation battle, if he's still here for the forest game then they're happy risking worse than battling against relegation.

Tbf....I've been holding on to hope that all will be ok if we send Rodgers packing. At the moment it is worrying that it's taking so long for the club to make the decision. If they're happy letting shit get this far....the board have been happy with us getting in to a relegation battle, if he's still here for the forest game then they're happy risking worse than battling against relegation.
Is there life on Mars?

It's all a bit of a conundrum.
How far down the line do you go from 'BR can turn it around', to, 'oh **** he can't!'

Many, my self included, think that point has been passed, especially after the similarity between the last 2 defeats.

If he is still in charge for the Trees game, what sort of message does that send out to all and sundry?

It's all a bit of a conundrum.
How far down the line do you go from 'BR can turn it around', to, 'oh **** he can't!'

Many, my self included, think that point has been passed, especially after the similarity between the last 2 defeats.

If he is still in charge for the Trees game, what sort of message does that send out to all and sundry?
He can’t. He also plainly doesn’t want to be here either.

Let's calm down. If there's a massive payout at stake, it'll in all likely take a bit of time especially if the club have only just decided to sack him after the Spurs defeat. Add in the bank holiday and a bit of stubbornness in the negotiation, it could happen any time now.

Or could be that they agree a settlement now, keep him in charge for next match and if he wins he keeps his job if not then he's gone instantly. That would be sheer stupidity obviously.

Maybe they're finding a replacement before he goes?

So many possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469