Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it for a while now - we are miserable bunch of ****s who need to start supporting the team. That "energy" is real and is felt around by everyone and we need to believe we're gonna win, hold out etc instead of thinking "well we aren’t gonna win, Forest will batter us at this rate."

We haven't caused the issue obviously. That's been a number of reasons most notably the manager I believe. But my god, we don't help on matchdays do we? Miserable, negative, whiny, resigned to defeat. Where's that fight and bite gone? We're in a relegation battle folks. It's about time we started to sing our hearts and give it our all whether we win or lose.

Was that written by Brendog? Daft ****. If anything our fans have been too accepting of his awful football style and obvious flaws. We should have had him hounded out before the summer break.

Leicester fans are shit though

Leicester fans are shit though
All English fans are. Look at the so-called protests that happen ar clubs. They march to the ground in protest, after giving their money to the club by buying a ticket, and warring a replica shirt, and they go in and cheer like every other week.

I’m not saying I support violence. But look at the Italian fans who when they get pissed off turn up at the training ground and let everyone know how they feel. Or French fans who protest in the stadium during a match. The average English football fan is happy to pay their money and passively watch a game. Even when things are going well at a club you don’t see or hear the atmosphere that you do at clubs throughout Europe or South America.

English football in 2022 is sanitized. Our fans may be crap. But it’s a microcosm of all English clubs.

All English fans are. Look at the so-called protests that happen ar clubs. They march to the ground in protest, after giving their money to the club by buying a ticket, and warring a replica shirt, and they go in and cheer like every other week.

I’m not saying I support violence. But look at the Italian fans who when they get pissed off turn up at the training ground and let everyone know how they feel. Or French fans who protest in the stadium during a match. The average English football fan is happy to pay their money and passively watch a game. Even when things are going well at a club you don’t see or hear the atmosphere that you do at clubs throughout Europe or South America.

English football in 2022 is sanitized. Our fans may be crap. But it’s a microcosm of all English clubs.
It’s the English way. We’re a very ‘accepting’ bunch of people - you need only look at everything that has happened in the last 2 years for evidence of that (I’m obviously not just talking about football). It’s how we are and and by jove we won’t ever change.

The average English football fan is happy to pay their money and passively watch a game.
Although I never took to the clapper thingies, I occasionally feel moved to give a polite round of applause should we score - and offer a muted "Tut-tut" and a sad shake of the head if we concede. If calamity strikes and one of our players makes a little mistake, a rallying cry of “Chin up, old chap!” should be enough to provide him all the necessary encouragement to better his performance.

Come on, you Blues!

Although I never took to the clapper thingies, I occasionally feel moved to give a polite round of applause should we score - and offer a muted "Tut-tut" and a sad shake of the head if we concede. If calamity strikes and one of our players makes a little mistake, a rallying cry of “Chin up, old chap!” should be enough to provide him all the necessary encouragement to better his performance.

Come on, you Blues!
Come on, you Blues! pip pip!

Come on, you Blues!
Do you proclaim "it's there!" if we score?

Woohoo let’s go Foxes let’s go!

E97472CF-E1E7-4B57-9686-C7AE3D83F191.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472