Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a fear, it would be that more and more supporters are thinking like this and turn on our owners, the longer this debacle goes on.
And so they should.

We laugh at Forest for living in the past and some of our fans think the past is a reason to excuse the present.

****ing idiots

If I had a fear, it would be that more and more supporters are thinking like this and turn on our owners, the longer this debacle goes on.
They'll keep bodgers in a bit longer because we think they're taking too long to sack the ****?

The current situation is very complicated in my opinion because watching the game, we played well. This seems a ludicrous statement on the face of it as we were hammered.

The players havent given up and I t hi no they are still behind the manager but we are suffering heavy losses.

We just seem incapable of defender no so he has to go as it has gone on so long but I’m unsure his sacking will see an upturn.

Having said that, twist gives us a good chance and stick Is very risky

And so they should.

We laugh at Forest for living in the past and some of our fans think the past is a reason to excuse the present.

****ing idiots
Except nobody is ignoring the present on the back of the past.

You know, despite those ****ing idiots suggesting it.

I think so too. Bad PR to do it before the queen’s funeral.
I cannot wait for the world to get back to normal. Anyone who would criticize a business for firing an employee because they happened to do it around the same time as a funeral of someone who had zero connection with said business, is a moron of the highest order.

Who in the Royal family gives a **** about what happens at Leicester City? None of them. Sack the ****er today and let him not have to come in and do his work on Monday.

I cannot wait for the world to get back to normal. Anyone who would criticize a business for firing an employee because they happened to do it around the same time as a funeral of someone who had zero connection with said business, is a moron of the highest order.

Who in the Royal family gives a **** about what happens at Leicester City? None of them. Sack the ****er today and let him not have to come in and do his work on Monday.
It’s what she would have wanted.

Our Supreme Leader Charles didn’t have any beef with sacking the help last week.

Still here? Negligence

I'm increasingly unsure about Top. What exactly do we know about him? He's his father's chosen successor but I've seen no evidence that he has what it takes to successfully run our football club.

He's allowed so much to go wrong over the last couple of years. Just look at the way that the club has completely lost its grip on supporter relations. Let alone the horror of our financial collapse. Senior people like Whelan and Rudkin delivered when they were reporting to a man that they respected and, in all likelihood, feared too. Now? They've got lazy because the accountability isn't there.

I suspect that Top is a lightweight as a leader. And when that happens, eventually everything below the leader goes to shit.

I think our support for Top is wrapped up in hope that he's just like his dad and not the evidence that he's just like most son's of oligarchs, just a rich kid handed opportunities well beyond his capability.

No, no, he automatically deserves our respect and admiration because he's the son of his dad. Trust in the ownership, the ownership sees all. Amen.

I'm increasingly unsure about Top. What exactly do we know about him? He's his father's chosen successor but I've seen no evidence that he has what it takes to successfully run our football club.

He's allowed so much to go wrong over the last couple of years. Just look at the way that the club has completely lost its grip on supporter relations. Let alone the horror of our financial collapse. Senior people like Whelan and Rudkin delivered when they were reporting to a man that they respected and, in all likelihood, feared too. Now? They've got lazy because the accountability isn't there.

I suspect that Top is a lightweight as a leader. And when that happens, eventually everything below the leader goes to shit.

I think our support for Top is wrapped up in hope that he's just like his dad and not the evidence that he's just like most son's of oligarchs, just a rich kid handed opportunities well beyond his capability.

Said it for a while now - it’s not just the complete shambles we are watching on the pitch, but there’s a whiff of shite about all aspects of the Club at the minute.

Something hasn’t been right for a while now, although it does pale in comparison the absolute dog-mess being made by Rodgers himself

What financial 'collapse'?

Said it for a while now - it’s not just the complete shambles we are watching on the pitch, but there’s a whiff of shite about all aspects of the Club at the minute.

Something hasn’t been right for a while now, although it does pale in comparison the absolute dog-mess being made by Rodgers himself
We’ve just got a new puppy, there’s enough dog mess here without bringing LCFC into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669