Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite right... I understand Claude Puel is free at the moment. We could go back to the good old days when we were a major force in football.
The football was horrible but the recruitment team at that time were good. It’s a shame we couldn’t hang onto that part of his tenure.

Brighton went on a 12 match winless run and are still above us in the table.

Gerrid

And if you were a Brighton fan you'd have been calling for his head after 6/7 games.
Ah yes, because there is absolutely no difference between Leicester and Brighton.

Fool.

Quite right... I understand Claude Puel is free at the moment. We could go back to the good old days when we were a major force in football.
And when there was a debate about sacking Puel, was your thought that Gary Megson is available and we could go back to the good old days when we were happy to avoid relegation to the third tier?

And when there was a debate about sacking Puel, was your thought that Gary Megson is available and we could go back to the good old days when we were happy to avoid relegation to the third tier?
I am rarely in favour of managerial change: unless he is an abject failure, the upheaval may lead to a few games of 'new manager bounce' but, then becomes a clear out of players that don't suit the new chap and a re-build. All very wasteful.

Before you say it, I would ask you to think before declaring BR an abject failure: apart from one season of Claudio, we have not had such success in my 50 years of supporting the club.

I think Rodgers is a brilliant manager and we are very fortunate to have some one like him. His good points out-number his bad points but it seems one or two of his bad points are having a detrimental effect on Leicester City.

I don't see him changing, that's who he is but I think that we need a change somewhere.

Surely even the thickest twats can see how these players are playing for Brendan? Surely? Get behind the team ffs.
Was never in doubt.

That's not what the poll is about though is it?
Fitz, come on son, you’re better than this. The poll is about sacking the manager. When Claude was on his way it was obvious from the players, same for Claudio, yet the last 135 mins of football says to me that this lot are firmly behind Brendan. And for good reason.

Perhaps time to close the poll? Surely it was a point in time question rather than an ongoer? Fidget fans are hopefully a bit more settled now (until we experience another run of average run of form of course).

Yesterday I posted "I don't see him changing, that's who he is but I think that we need a change somewhere".

Something certainly changed last night.

Every player gave it their all from start to finish, they worked for each other and the manager, defending players performed, marking at corners worked.

I admit, I didn't expect the change but fair play. Long may it continue.

Was there a definite change in strategy on corners?

They mentioned it on the TV coverage about now using man-to-man marking and having a player on the back post.

I'm a fickle wanker.

He can stay until we lose to Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673