Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour to go before the Newcastle game kicks off. Another 20-odd votes have been cast. Some may have changed their minds since Friday. The undecided figure stays about the same but fewer think he should get the push and more think he should stay (for now?)

View attachment 16506
It's changing already. One new vote and one change of mind!

One game does not save anyone’s job, but we’ve got the clean sheet which is the thing that makes the difference here.

I remain firmly undecided and if you’re undecided, you don’t change the status quo

I’ve calmed down since the Napoli game, we’ve still got a very long way to go but Brenda smashed it out of the park today.

Sad thing is, I reckon there will be some who actually didn’t want that result today to somehow justify their opinion.
I wonder who?

I wonder who?
No one wants to see their team lose.

There have been times, like the Palace game under Puel that I have willed on the opposition after it’s already clear that they’d beaten us, knowing that the worse the result the better the outcome.

No one wants to see their team lose.

There have been times, like the Palace game under Puel that I have willed on the opposition after it’s already clear that they’d beaten us, knowing that the worse the result the better the outcome.
I do remember feeling the same that match. It was so obvious wasn’t it?!

If he doesn’t get sacked after that debacle, he clearly has a job here for life.

If he doesn’t get sacked after that debacle, he clearly has a job here for life.
He’s not going to get sacked after a League Cup QF defeat at Anfield is he? Especially given the circumstances.

****ing batshit display from him mind but he’s not going to lose his job over it. If there had been something serious to the ownership riding on it, such as CL qualification then I think he might.

He's won more points in his favour by losing Congatits but has lost a few tonight.

He's failing at everything this season I reckon.

Bet he can't wait for his 1-1

As bad as that was, he’s not getting sacked after that.

Christmas fixtures have a chance to get really ugly though. Especially with the further injuries. He could have justified some loss of league form with a win here. He’s lost that excuse now.

Sack sack sack. We have what could be argued as the best squad we've ever had and we're chucking away opportunities like tonight. The financial cost to booting the ****er can't be worse than the team falling apart because of him

He’s just pissed that quarter final up the wall, and we are about to get ****ing murdered in the next two matches

That Norwich match is the one where he gets it if we lose it, IMO

He’s just pissed that quarter final up the wall, and we are about to get ****ing murdered in the next two matches

That Norwich match is the one where he gets it if we lose it, IMO
That’s right. And he won’t. We will get a result and limp on.

A lost season and a costly one.

Remember his efforts in this comp last season.

Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570