Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norway plus Brenxit. That’s where we replace him with Solakjaer.

I'm a bit undecided. I don't think he can take us any further. But I wish one of the big clubs had wanted him so we would have got a bit of compensation. Seems no way other than to sack him now, I suppose.

I'm a bit undecided. I don't think he can take us any further. But I wish one of the big clubs had wanted him so we would have got a bit of compensation. Seems no way other than to sack him now, I suppose.
You don't sound undecided. Sounds like you want him gone.

As do I.

Abso-****ing-lutely out.

We thank him for the FA Cup, but we’ve been awful for 9 months. It has gone completely stale with zero signs of improvement for a huge length of time.

You've wanted him sacked for a lot longer than nine months.

City Fan City Fan falls in to the category of 'fidgety fan' in my opinion. Very reactional, volatile even. If something isn't going well, the opinion of 'fidgety fans' is to try and fix it immediately rather than show any patience whatsoever. Worryingly, the 'fidgety fans' make up a sizeable proportion of the Leicester City fan base, those desparate for instant fixes, even if they are only temporary. The cycle then restarts once the 'fix' becomes the 'problem'. It's a symptom of modern (i.e. shite) football.

City Fan City Fan falls in to the category of 'fidgety fan' in my opinion. Very reactional, volatile even. If something isn't going well, the opinion of 'fidgety fans' is to try and fix it immediately rather than show any patience whatsoever. Worryingly, the 'fidgety fans' make up a sizeable proportion of the Leicester City fan base, those desparate for instant fixes, even if they are only temporary. The cycle then restarts once the 'fix' becomes the 'problem'. It's a symptom of modern (i.e. shite) football.

Joe_Fox falls into the category of “easily satisfied, unambitious loser fan” in my opinion. Even if something is clearly wrong, the opinion of “easily satisfied, unambitious loser fans” just blindly hope that things will get better, but if they don’t then that’s ok too because we’ve been overachieving the last couple of years so we should all just shut up and be grateful.

Joe_Fox falls into the category of “easily satisfied, unambitious loser fan” in my opinion. Even if something is clearly wrong, the opinion of “easily satisfied, unambitious loser fans” just blindly hope that things will get better, but if they don’t then that’s ok too because we’ve been overachieving the last couple of years so we should all just shut up and be grateful.

Shut up and be grateful.

Rodgers was fortunate to not be held more accountable for presiding over our top four capitulation 2 seasons ago. After the Covid lockdown that Champions League spot was ours and we blew it under his watch. He was then extremely fortunate to survive the exact same thing happening the following season. And now we are performing like we are this season.

After all that, anyone who thinks it’s reactionary to not want him to continue as our manager, doesn’t know what the word reactionary means.

Rodgers was fortunate to not be held more accountable for presiding over our top four capitulation 2 seasons ago. After the Covid lockdown that Champions League spot was ours and we blew it under his watch. He was then extremely fortunate to survive the exact same thing happening the following season. And now we are performing like we are this season.

After all that, anyone who thinks it’s reactionary to not want him to continue as our manager, doesn’t know what the word reactionary means.
Well, in fairness, Joe_ didn’t use the word reactionary, he used reactional.

Reactionary would be the wrong word to use; it refers to extreme conservatism and has nothing to do with ‘reacting to events’.

Reactional is also wrong, but that’s because Joe_ is a div.

Reactive is the correct word.

The bottom line here is that our problem is a complete collapse of confidence in our ability to defend. The players are no different to us, the belief is gone.

I'd much prefer BR to solve this than have to sack him and his staff for circa £40m and there is no obvious replacement.

I think wanting a change now means that you are absolutely sure that there is no way BR can fix it.

I've looked through his history for evidence that he can turn around such a situation and there is nothing there. That worries me most to be honest.

This squad should be competing in the top half of the league and should have cruised through the EL group. I maintain that the key error was a completely insufficient preseason leaving us with too many unfit players.

The other inexcusable error was appointing Congerton.

It has to get worse before I tip over to sacking him. The thing is, I now expect it to get worse. My faith in BR is pretty much gone. The Newcastle game is now critical. And I think we'll probably get beat.

Thank **** he bollocked up 2 CL finishes in calamitous fashion.

Us in the CL would have been utterly horrific under BR, like proper embarrassing for the club.

He probably did it on purpose.

It has to get worse before I tip over to sacking him. The thing is, I now expect it to get worse. My faith in BR is pretty much gone. The Newcastle game is now critical. And I think we'll probably get beat.
In which case, why let it get any worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363