Votes: 73 62.9%
  • Undecided:

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Get rid at the end of the season:

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just the fact players were absent, it’s the fact we had to play something like 25 different defensive combinations in 28 games. No wonder they didn’t know who or where (what zone) they were marking, and no wonder the midfield had no confidence in them. Impossible to develop any kind of consistency with that much churn.

it definitely doesn’t excuse everything about this season, but it has to be seen as a pretty significant hurdle we had to face all season long.
I think this is a really good point as once Soyuncu & Amartey had a good run of games together, they certainly were a lot better than earlier on in the year and I thought they both looked quite assured on Sunday.

I feel that this poll has completely lost any merit - it's been open way too long. It's like having a general election that runs for several months and allows voters to change their mind. A poll should be used to produce a point in time reflection of sentiment across a population. Now, if it was possible to look at the history of the poll, and query point in time sentiment, that would be useful, but as far as I can see, that's not possible. Webbo? Any way to do that?

I feel that this poll has completely lost any merit - it's been open way too long. It's like having a general election that runs for several months and allows voters to change their mind. A poll should be used to produce a point in time reflection of sentiment across a population. Now, if it was possible to look at the history of the poll, and query point in time sentiment, that would be useful, but as far as I can see, that's not possible. Webbo? Any way to do that?

I mean, that sounds like a far better election system than we have now, where Boris and pals just get to carry on lying, killing and stealing and then will do something big (like a red bus) to try and get people back on side in 2 years time before the next general election.

I feel that this poll has completely lost any merit - it's been open way too long. It's like having a general election that runs for several months and allows voters to change their mind. Vote Joe Fox you tossers. A poll should be used to produce a point in time reflection of sentiment across a population. Now, if it was possible to look at the history of the poll, and query point in time sentiment, that would be useful, but as far as I can see, that's not possible. Webbo? Any way to do that?

So two top five finishes, a League cup semi, a first FA Cup win, and a first European semi final. And potentially a decent league finish after a calamitous year of injury. I know things weren’t great for a while, but perhaps the guy deserves just a bit more credit?

Apologies Brendan. I was wrong.

Yep, hands up, sacking him would have been a mistake.

I think it’s somewhat fair to remain concerned about the recruitment plan this summer but he’s more than earned the right to steer the club ahead.

You only have to watch Fofana once to realize just what a catastrophic miss he has been. We’d be 10 points plus better off and probably still in the Europa league with a fully fit Fofana. You can’t lose players like that and not expect some drop off.

I mean, that sounds like a far better election system than we have now, where Boris and pals just get to carry on lying, killing and stealing and then will do something big (like a red bus) to try and get people back on side in 2 years time before the next general election.

I think I have missed something. No doubt there is an important link between Boris and Brendan but are you arguing in favour of retaining Brendan or sacking him.

Fatigue and frustration continue to build at the manager’s apparent inability to learn and/or grow a pair. Yet to be convinced that BR is capable or willing to evolve his thinking and if he doesn’t/won’t, both he and the club will be the worse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4669