Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard from a reliable source that if we fail to get promotion then it is in his contract that he can be sacked with no pay off but if we want rid before we'll have to pay him off.

It's almost as if he has got us on this bad run on purpose so he can get paid off!!111111111!!!111!1

Do you know, I've heard that somewhere before: must be true! :icon_bigg

I've heard from a reliable source that if we fail to get promotion then it is in his contract that he can be sacked with no pay off but if we want rid before we'll have to pay him off.

It's almost as if he has got us on this bad run on purpose so he can get paid off!!111111111!!!111!1

:icon_lol:

It's all relative to what you do in life David. I bet Ben Marshall wishes he was as erudite and charming as you but as a footballer he doesn't need to be :icon_wink

Very kind. Thank you Spion but the real difference between Ben Marshall and myself - apart from the occasional decade - is that I eat too much while, I am sure, he lives a blameless, disciplined and ascetic life.

Very kind. Thank you Spion but the real difference between Ben Marshall and myself - apart from the occasional decade - is that I eat too much while, I am sure, he lives a blameless, disciplined and ascetic life.

And drives a Bentley. Don't forget that. A Bentley FFS :icon_eek:

Just read Brighton's forum, it's a near-on carbon copy of here bar the calls for the manager to be sacked (though there is discontent given his flirtation with the Reading job). Only 1 win in 7 from them too. Palace are flagging too whilst Bolton are winning 1 in 2. Going off the highlights and neutral commentators comments, we have a real chance still if we play like did Saturday.

Also Big Wes kept another goalscorer Ulloa quiet. He did miss a sitter mind.

Find it funny that Brighton fans are happy to say ''we haven't spent as much as Leicester''. Yeh because Premier League contracted players like Upson and Bridge earn naff all wages and the Argentine striker from Spain wasn't signed for a penny. Just good to see that blind loyalty in every set of fans.

Two things that I don't think I've ever seen at a football match before:

1. Team scores and makes two substitutions before the restart.

2. When the attendance figure was read out - "28,493 including 2,015 from Leicester" - a sizeable number of Brighton fans stood and then turned and applauded the travelling fans.

2. When the attendance figure was read out - "28,493 including 2,015 from Leicester" - a sizeable number of Brighton fans stood and then turned and applauded the travelling fans.
Season before last, Scunny brought 67 fans to our place, we applauded them, gave them the 'Loyal supporters' chant, and bought their beer. There is a mutual respect amongst proper fans.

I would imagine a major party atmosphere in Hull on last match Riddles.I am a tea totaler but will enjoy the mutual joy.1st or 2nd we will be happy.I respect you Rids.

Two things that I don't think I've ever seen at a football match before:

1. Team scores and makes two substitutions before the restart.

in the pub before the game a number of their fans were surprised we had sold out our allocation, considering the run we were on

I would imagine a major party atmosphere in Hull on last match Riddles.I am a tea totaler but will enjoy the mutual joy.1st or 2nd we will be happy.I respect you Rids.
I expect you'll be asking for another favour personally.

Find it funny that Brighton fans are happy to say ''we haven't spent as much as Leicester''. Yeh because Premier League contracted players like Upson and Bridge earn naff all wages and the Argentine striker from Spain wasn't signed for a penny. Just good to see that blind loyalty in every set of fans.

There we are....Brighton highest debt in last years accounts at £120 million. We were second with Forest just behind.

Worrying though we paid nearly £2 million more on interest than Ipswic ranked second.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570