Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played very well and defended well other than a soft goal. Unfortunately, doesn't help us much at this point but hopefully something to take heart from before Birmingham.

A great game to watch but, sadly, not good enough at the end.

Decent performance, not an awful result. Win would've been great, losing would've been devastating... draw, doesn't change much, especially given other results too.

Decent performance, not an awful result. Win would've been great, losing would've been devastating... draw, doesn't change much, especially given other results too.

Morale-wise it's devastating. A win could have set us off on a run, now we're still scraping around for 3 points from somewhere

And it also means that technically it's out of our hands if Brighton and F****t win every game!

In different circumstances, this would have been a good result: I did not expect anything from this game but, this is the worst of all results: a 1-0 win would have been fantastic, a 3-0 defeat would have settled things but this simply prolongs the slow death of the season.

And here comes the avalanche of RL morons...

Before this slump kicked in, this would have been a very good result but unfortunately after shooting ourselves in the foot, it isn't going to be good enough. Conceding late on again is not going to do too much in the confidence stakes. Sounds very similar to the Cardiff game, played well and scored and then failed to see it out. Now level on points with Bolton and their visit to the King Power is now crucial if we're going to salvage something from this awful run.

An excellent performance, especially compared with recent stuff

Feels like a defeat, which is a shame

Season is still alive, based on that

I would much rather be needing 3 points from the Brum home game rather than Brighton away so It's not a bad outcome really.

For those getting pissed off and ott (not all on here) Brighton have not lost at home all year, so for us to expect to win there is quite frankly retarded.

We do keep getting let off the hook by other teams around us and we need to start winning, certainly in the next match.

In different circumstances, this would have been a good result: I did not expect anything from this game but, this is the worst of all results: a 1-0 win would have been fantastic, a 3-0 defeat would have settled things but this simply prolongs the slow death of the season.

Great post. I completely agree

Positives:

The midfield three all played well and meshed nicely. James in particular looks a good player to me. We've missed him.

Schlupp showed signs of being a handful.

A loss would have been utterly devastating.

Negatives:

Konchesky is utterly shit. In fact both fullbacks looked very shaky.

Another game passes without Nugent getting a sniff at the goal.

Harry Kane? What does he do then?

For those getting pissed off and ott (not all on here) Brighton have not lost at home all year, so for us to expect to win there is quite frankly retarded.

A team who topped the lesgue earlier this season and who some think still have a realistic chance of reaching the play-offs and ultimately gaining promotion winning a match against the sixth best team in the league, of course, that idea is completely retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566