Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much improved performance from several players today. Schlupp looks our best attacker right now. A shame they couldn't hang on.

I approve of three in the midfield but couldn't fathom the selection of Marshall. I also didn't get the subs at all from a tactical perspective.

One win in thirteen and no wins in eight is beyond belief really. Being occasional plucky and occasionally unlucky is pretty meaningless in this context.

I thought Kane did OK and offered much more than Nugent had for 70 mins. I agree that Schlupp looked decent. Maybe we should have been playing him earlier in the season instead of Waghorn and Vardy. I thought Moore looked very shaky. I was hoping Knockaert would come on and De Laet move to right back. I don't think Moore was in any way to blame for the goal though.

Marshall actually looks a bit chubby and out of shape compared to previous times I've seen him.

Could be wrong, just didn't look the same.

Didn't mind the de laet or Wood changes. Kane on the left wing isn't helping anybody though.

I would much rather be needing 3 points from the Brum home game rather than Brighton away so It's not a bad outcome really.

For those getting pissed off and ott (not all on here) Brighton have not lost at home all year, so for us to expect to win there is quite frankly retarded.

We do keep getting let off the hook by other teams around us and we need to start winning, certainly in the next match.

I agree but, should we then not expect to win at Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest? We're going to need to get into the play-offs with a record low points tally, if this is the case.

Chins up.You are still in it.
We were awful today but not quite as an incredibly awful Boro.
This point could be the most important of your season.
We are all crip apart from Cardiff.Anyone still well capable of beating anyone

In different circumstances, this would have been a good result: I did not expect anything from this game but, this is the worst of all results: a 1-0 win would have been fantastic, a 3-0 defeat would have settled things but this simply prolongs the slow death of the season.

An excellent performance, especially compared with recent stuff

Feels like a defeat, which is a shame

Season is still alive, based on that

Great post. I completely agree

I agree with Homer on this one

Didn't our bad run start when 4-4-2 took over commentating from Stringer? :icon_wink

I had a good feeling about today's game, and once we went in front I thought we might just see it through. Sounded a much better performance. Although to concede at such a late time in the game is disappointing.

Didn't expect a thing from today's game so fairly pleased with a point, although it was a sickener. At least one club has an absolute mare in the run-in & unfortunately it seems to be our turn. We've on a horrendous run but looking at the table we're still definitely within a shout of the play offs. You just never know........"funny old game"

Nigel Pearson "We've got five games left and it's all in our hands."

er.........no it's not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472