Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to remain second going into next week after playing some of the worst football so far this season. Astonishing stuff. What a boost for morale that could be. Man united will not beat man city tomorrow.

Frikkin' stunned. Nothing about that game makes sense to me. 3 points I couldn't see coming, a performance that stank for the most part. What a weird season. It really must be something like fatigue that's distorting.

What a pass from Youri for Nacho's goal. That's why he's on the pitch, however tired he is.

Still waiting on those sweet sweet returns for backing Amartey to score. 27-1.... only £2 but I'll get a second home up here for that.
With enough left over for a night out and a bag of chips.

"I can't justify watching this shit at this time on a Saturday night.

I'm turning the shit off so hopefully that helps"

And not one ****ing thank you

Thanks Lako. Now if you could switch off for the rest of the season I'll buy you a big cake

It will have the CL logo iced onto it and everything.

Frikkin' stunned. Nothing about that game makes sense to me. 3 points I couldn't see coming, a performance that stank for the most part. What a weird season. It really must be something like fatigue that's distorting.

What a pass from Youri for Nacho's goal. That's why he's on the pitch, however tired he is.
If we were in Brighton’s position at the bottom of the table it’s the kind of defeat you’d expect to come at half time.

We're going to remain second going into next week after playing some of the worst football so far this season. Astonishing stuff. What a boost for morale that could be. Man united will not beat man city tomorrow.
Remarkable.

We have not played well for a long time yet have gone second in the league!

Well I'm taking credit for that.

I decided what was needed was to switch off the phone & go have a very long bath. Kept topping the hot water up til I knew the game was over while all the time visualising us winning. Then got out, dried off & went to the living room to switch the phone on. 1-0 down when I went in. I am now spotlessly clean & refreshed & we've got 3 points.

It's all down to me lads.

If you doubt this in any way then kindly explain how AMARTEY (!) gets the winner...FROM A ****ING CORNER NO LESS!!... without supernatural/paranormal/telepathic intervention.

I am the ****ing Messiah.

Lako & Silverfox can **** off. False Gods.

Absolute choker for Brighton. We looked a bit better 2nd half. First half was abysmal. MoM wise you can only really look at Nacho and Schmeichel who never put a foot wrong and had a positive impact on the game.

"I can't justify watching this shit at this time on a Saturday night.

I'm turning the shit off so hopefully that helps"

And not one ****ing thank you

It was that ****ing Jonah Silverfox that did it

I‘m afraid your efforts were completely irrelevant

honest assessment:

Leicester City midfielder Youri Tielemans speaking to Sky Sports: "The first half was not good enough at all. It was not diffcult to do better in the second half. It wasn't good.
"We had a good reaction and now we have to recover for next week and we have to start better.
"We were a bit loose out of possession and they got onto us very quickly. We didn’t react positively in duels and were not quick enough with the ball. It was a bit of everything.
"Credit to him [Kelechi Iheanacho] for the finish and we score in the end from a set-piece. We are very happy with a win. We need to try and make up for the guys who are not there and tonight we did it in the second half.
"It feels like a very big result. You could see they played good football, scored early in the game so it was up to us to react to that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566