Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible effort from the players in that second half. Stunning stuff from Tielemans.

The shine was taken off the whole thing for me though by the negativity and bedwetting of BN and Micky. Pair of pessimistic pricks, the both of them.
As you know, I am glass half empty but I never felt worried. We have some real class in this side.

Lush in the summer. Rest of the year grim as ****. Sideways rain and your face peels off cos of the cold.
Cheers :thumbs up: I suppose "Summer" that far North means 2 weekends in July? I'll pass on the info.

Castagne looks a shadow of the player he was at the start of the season. He sure as shit ain’t left sided which doesn’t help.

Football is not always cultured, sophisticated and aesthetic. Sometimes it is just a matter of scrapping and battling better than the opponent. Tonight we did just that.

Brighton fans all saying that we should have had that penalty anyway. They are right. It was a clear and obvious error in that Dunk (I think it was Dunk) didn't touch the ball. I like VAR but the **** using it today (Atkinson?) needs firing.

Cheers :thumbs up: I suppose "Summer" that far North means 2 weekends in July? I'll pass on the info.

It's usually a random 2 weeks. Could be July, could be December. Tbh i go up to Seahouses loads and it's nice enough for a trip in any weather. Not sure I'd like stepping into the garden being wind battered 365 though.

Brighton fans all saying that we should have had that penalty anyway. They are right. It was a clear and obvious error in that Dunk (I think it was Dunk) didn't touch the ball. I like VAR but the **** using it today (Atkinson?) needs firing.

Definitely

An absolute **** of a decision from both Oliver and the twat on VAR

Nailed on pen

Why is everyone on TV wearing the same big black frame specs now?
Copying me ‘cause I look so fit and intelligent in mine.

Never a penalty. He wasn't fouled.

The reason we won that... We are a very.good side, even without 4 or 5 players.

I'll also add, Wesley Fofana is absolutely class. As are Cags, Youri, Wilf and Ricardo.

Yep. Nacho's goal came from a moment of brilliance Youri, and of course a fine finish from Nacho too.

But that pass. It was a beauty. And came from very little. And that's what you rely on your top players to do - and it's what sets teams at the top of this league apart from the others.

To me it also highlighted even more why we're struggling atm though. Maddison, Barnes and Youri are really our 3 players most capable of producing those moments regularly. And we're without two of those right now. And that also makes it much easier to focus on stopping the supply to and from the one that is playing too.

But that pass though... What a beauty

Leicester are unbeaten in 10 consecutive top-flight away matches within a single season for the first time.

They have won 10 of their 15 top-flight away matches this campaign for only the second time. They managed 11 in 2015-16.

Nacho deserves a shout out. Thought he was probably our best player today.

He's playing well lately, working hard and having a big impact in our play. And at a time when the rest of the team hasn't been at it.

He's on far better form than Vardy right now. Hopefully he can keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566