Post Match Brighton 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we beat a shit team it's nice to get some actual analysis from Sky instead of half an hour blaming it all on the other team being shite when we beat a big six team.

Manchester derby tomorrow.
Chelsea v Everton on Monday.
Arsenal v Spurs next week.
Man U v West Ham next week.

There will be some dropped points in and around us over the next few days, so a win today and hopefully a win next week and we’ll hopefully have a bit of wiggle room (touches wood, but don’t get too excited, homer).

Manchester derby tomorrow.
Chelsea v Everton on Monday.
Arsenal v Spurs next week.
Man U v West Ham next week.

There will be some dropped points in and around us over the next few days, so a win today and hopefully a win next week and we’ll hopefully have a bit of wiggle room (touches wood, but don’t get too excited, homer).
If all goes well we could be 5 points clear of manure

Fair play to everyone in the team these evening. Lots on this forum (me absolutely in that) didn’t have the confidence we could turn it round, but they did. Big win psychologically. Great result.

Still waiting on those sweet sweet returns for backing Amartey to score. 27-1.... only £2 but I'll get a second home up here for that.
I know someone who's thinking about moving to Cullercoats. Any idea what it's like up there? I'm assuming it'll be a wind battered shithole knee deep in used syringes but that might be just me being a ****.

On first on MOTD in 20 minutes n’all.

I’m really, really chuffed about that result. Feels like a bit of weight has been lifted actually, even though it’s not like we’ve gone ages without a win.

Albrighton coming on actually had a positive impact so credit to Brenda for that and Vardy finished the game looking a bit more like himself. Kasper has been playing well recently too.

Incredible effort from the players in that second half. Stunning stuff from Tielemans.

The shine was taken off the whole thing for me though by the negativity and bedwetting of BN and Micky. Pair of pessimistic pricks, the both of them.

Probably more chips as the wife has already rejected the 10 potential call girls. Ffs
Are you like one of those ‘lotto louts’ now?

Riding a quad bike round your grounds with a fag and a can of Bulmers.

The reason we won that... We are a very.good side, even without 4 or 5 players.

I'll also add, Wesley Fofana is absolutely class. As are Cags, Youri, Wilf and Ricardo.

The reason we won that... We are a very.good side, even without 4 or 5 players.

I'll also add, Wesley Fofana is absolutely class. As are Cats, Youri, Wilf and Ricardo.
Cags? If it is him, he was horse shit tonight for the most part. He is so much better in a four.

Feck that. What about me betting on 1-0 to Brighton?
Sorry BN. I only had a feeling that we would lose 1-0
Earlier on I'd said that we'd win 2-1.

No wonder no-one ever trusts me.

I know someone who's thinking about moving to Cullercoats. Any idea what it's like up there? I'm assuming it'll be a wind battered shithole knee deep in used syringes but that might be just me being a ****.

Lush in the summer. Rest of the year grim as ****. Sideways rain and your face peels off cos of the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566