Match Thread Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shit. Think he will have to make a change at halftime but don't think you can blame this on a system - it's just shit from all the players and we have no creativity.

The only creative option on the bench is Albrighton and I really don't see him making much difference

Injuries and fitness levels I can just about accept, but this is the 4th (?) conseqentive game we've totally handed our inferior opponents the initiative at the start of the game ...
Enough already
We gave Arsenal the initiative by scoring first?

You bunch of whinging feckers. We are going.to murder them.

We're not watching a match here, we're watching our defence have most of the ****ing ball without a clue where to send it.

He could fire a ****ing rocket for a change. I know some players are arm around the shoulder types, but most people are motivated by an honest and frank assessment that they can do much better.

Holy shitballs an actual shot

Ooh! Our best bit of play so far, a bit route 1 but nice move.

Good stop from the keeper and hit from Tavares, although it was a good height but had power on it.

Wasted the corner obvs

So many of our players are completely anonymous

The poor fecker is out there. Allowances have to be made. He's dead in the eyes and playing on memory.

Still think we need to do what I said before and just rest everyone for a week and accept a loss but give them a chance to recharge batteries

We're ****ed, knackered, and it's getting to the players.

The poor fecker is out there. Allowances have to be made. He's dead in the eyes and playing on memory.
bollocks he is a playmaker he is the one player that's supposed to be good in possession, he's not even looking he's doing his Drinkwater routine of fire the pass back at the defender who's 2 yards away and you have 5 yards of space around you.

Take a touch and look around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670